25

Rami POV~~

After the ball, the winners of the grand magic games received a two-time ticket to visit the famous Onsen in a small city outside of Crocus. 

Today was the day that the guild decided to go together, so I packed my things from the hotel and headed off with Nora to the train station where everybody was meeting up. 

A few nights ago Laxus confessed his undying connection to be with me and to be honest all I was thinking about was how his lips felt on mine. 

Since then I've been wanting to be close to his body and right now without him here, I craved his warmth. 

After the ball we headed to his hotel room and slept in each others arms with our warmth radiating off our hot skin. I couldn't help but blush at the thought of him and I in the bed that night. 

Not that we haven't been in the same bed before, but that night, felt different. It felt amazing, like my heart was exploding a million times over and wouldn't stop. 

I bit my lip slightly and giggled at the interaction, that night...

Flashback~~

We were grabbing some finger foods when we noticed the commotion when Natsu came out dressed as the king. I chuckled at the Fire Dragon Slayer's childishness as Laxus held a possessive grip on my waist. 

"Let's get out of here

"Let's get out of here."  He whispered into my ear and trailed kisses down my neck. I giggled and pat his shoulder as I noticed Sting watching us. 

Laxus held me at my waist and tightened his grip as he pulled my closer to his chest. I felt a spark through my body as I suddenly realized we were in his hotel room. 

Lightning Body? I thought and studied my hands. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried at my questionable state. 

We were standing in front of the sofa in the room and I sat down and laughed as I pulled him down with me. 

"I think I just absorbed your lightning, Laxy." I excitedly clapped my hands and placed my hands on his chest asking him to release some of his electric element. "Hit me," I suggested. 

"What, no!" He scoffed and bunched his eyebrows together. 

"Not like that you bum, just give me some of your lightning." I laughed and run my fingers gently through his hair. 

"Hey Rami, I ain't hurting you."  He spoke softly and brought his large hand to cup my face. 

"I'll be alright Laxy," I insisted and he finally gave in and sparked some electricity around him. I reached up to stroke the element and it quickly entered my body, jolting my frame. 

Laxus eyed me warily as my eyes began to close, he grabbed my shoulders and began to shake me. "Hey, hey Rami!"  

I released a loud laugh as I peaked at his worried state with one eye. "That felt amazing!"  I brought both my hands to his face and squished his cheeks together.