5

Rami POV~~

I got up from my slumber and remembered the scenes that unfolded yesterday night. Smiling, I looked over at Laxus who was just awakening from his sleep. I leaned over, ruffled his already messed up blonde locks and smirked at him. "Morning, Laxy" I sang  as my voice cracked. 

"Ugh what's with the nickname man?" He shuddered as he spoke the nickname that I gave him. "I thought it was pretty cute, let's head to the guild then, I'm hungry." I pouted. We both stood up and brushed off our bottoms and started making our way to the guild hall. 

I decided to quietly hum along the way and from time to time glanced over at the boy strolling next to me. I wonder what Natsu might say; I left him all alone and did not come home. I better apologise to him and Happy.

We reached the guild and both walked in at the same time. His poker face came back to say hello and we parted ways when he went over to the thunder legion. I walked to the bar where Erza and Mira were chatting. 

"Where did you two run off to yesterday?" Erza asked while looking over at Laxus and then me. "Nowhere special just went to a tree on the outskirts of Magnolia." I said calmly. "That seems pretty special to me," Mira said with a devilish grin.

 I just rolled my eyes and asked Erza if she had seen Natsu around. She pointed to the corner of the guild where I spotted the two idiots battling it out. I walked over to them and separated them. 

"RAM RAM!" Natsu shrieked and jumped into my arms while hugging me tightly. Happy flew over, curled up in a ball and slept on my head. 

"Hey let's fight!" He said and all the guild members looked over at us.

"Look Natsu I don't want to hurt you," I reasoned with him. 

"You won't hurt me I can take it, please Ram Ram." He whined pleadingly. I looked over at master and he gave me a look that spoke don't be too destructive. 

"Fine just a little fight." I muttered and rolled my eyes. He jumped up excitedly and grasped my hand so we could fight outside.

By the time, we were outside, some of the other guild members formed around in a big crowd. Natsu stood in a battle stance and I just stood normally. 

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu exclaimed as he joined his fists together. He ran up to me with a fire dragon iron fist and I caught his fist while throwing him back. 

I decided to let him go at me because I know I will beat him with one attack. "Fire dragon Roar!" His attack landed on me but I just absorbed it. Since there was fire around me, I could not see much so Natsu had a chance to kick me in the face. Therefore, he did. I skid back just a centimeter and smirked. 

Ok, there we go.

He looked so happy so I let him have his joy. I turned and walked away back towards the guild but knew Natsu would not give up that easily. With my dragon hearing I heard his little footsteps approaching. 

The air from the thrust of his fist went past my face. I caught his fist without turning around and threw him back to where he ran from. Everyone sweat dropped and Gray cackled at the pink-headed pyro, which caused another fight between them. 

Typical Natsu and Gray. 

The second floor of the guild invited me so I walked up the stairs where Laxus currently was and sat on the couch next to the request board. 

Hmm it's quiet nice up here.

The jobs on the request board caught my eye so I got up from the couch and thought of going on my first job. However, a distant call from a room interrupted me.