27

Rami POV~~

"Where's Ram Ram?!" I heard a very loud scream through my ears as I felt the tug of material securely holding me in place. It was no doubt Natsu that fire breath's voice, but when I adjusted my eyes I suddenly realised I was in an unknown location.

"Will Natsu shut up for once and let us sleep?" I heard a grumble beside me and spotted a shirtless blonde messily tangled with the bedsheets.

"Laxy?" I questioned and recalled the events of yesterday afternoon in the Onsen. "Hey sleepyhead, how you holding up?" He asked and cringed as I noticed the pain on my lower back.

"What happened...last night?" I winced as I lay back down.

He moved closer to me and pulled the blanket over both of us, gently placing an arm over my waist.

"Uh, Well..."

Flashback yesterday night No one's POV~~

Rami slipped out of the body of water and Laxus followed suit a couple of minutes after she was completely dry. "That was nice," Rami spoke lovingly and smiled up at Laxus as he finished drying himself off, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Sure was," He grinned back in a reply and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "No way, Is the strongest mage of Fairy Tail, Rami Tsurenma...blushing?" Laxus asked playfully, emphasising the end of the sentence. "Stop looking at me, I'm not!" Rami turned her head around quickly and crossed her arms over her chest.

Laxus stepped closer and placed his fingers on Rami's chin turning her head in his direction again. "How could I ever stop looking at you?" Laxus whispered and captured Rami's lips as she brought her fingers up to his damp hair.

She leaned back onto a platform that was separating the room next to theirs as Laxus held her up from the bottom of her thighs. Lifting her with ease, Laxus placed one of his hands on the platform and one remained under Rami's thigh.

"Mmm, watch your hands Dreyar~" Rami spoke as Laxus' hand gripped tighter at her thighs. "Again with the name, I'm starting to get used to it."

With lips still connected, the two continued their make-out session, very audibly.

Unbeknownst to both, on the other side of the platform, were the male guild members; bathing.

"Hey, you guys hear something?" They both froze as they heard Gray ask the others.

'Shit' Rami and Laxus thought in unison as they both looked at each other realising they could read minds now.

"Where's Natsu and Gajeel when we need em'?"

"A Dragon Slayer's nose could probably sniff them out easily."

"Let's check it out."

They both heard voices from the other side of the platform and panicked as their friends edged on to their secret relationship. Laxus slowly set Rami down on her feet and she leaned against his shoulder, as they both listened to the conversation on the other side.

"Gray at least put on a towel geez man, your whole dick is hanging out!"

Rami loudly laughed at this and in realisation covered her mouth with wide eyes.

'You just had to laugh at that ice brain!' Laxus thought and Rami replied with, 'I couldn't help it, Bickslow's a whole clown.'

"Hey did you hear that? And the Flame brain is finally here."