17

Rami POV~~

"Rami, believe me, 10,000 jewel for this place a month isn't even that bad," Erza convinced me with a mouth full of strawberry cake. "Alright, I'll take it." I turned and looked at the short land lord who handed me the keys. I thanked him as Erza and I turned to walk away from the isolated cottage and back to the guild. 

We returned back into town after a short cut out of the woods and continued walking through the streets of Magnolia

"Thanks for coming with me Erza, I finally found a place to settle down after a while." I looked to her and she smiled back sincerely. "Anything for a sister." She replied and I swiftly turned my head, embracing her in the middle of the street. 

She seemed shocked at first but eventually relaxed into the hug. As I stepped back from the clasp, tears rolled down my cheeks, causing me to spin away at my exposed, emotional state. 

She pulled me into a cafe and ordered me a strong coffee before sitting down patiently for my explanation. I took in a deep breath and told her everything...

Time skip~~

"Is this why, yesterday at the guild, you were so..." she started and before she could finish I answered. 

"Yes." 

I closed my eyes and huffed, reaching under the table behind us. "I assume you heard everything?" I stated. "Aye," Natsu and Happy whimpered as Nora came to sit next to Erza. "But Ram Ram, I can't believe you told Ice-muncher before you told me!" The fire dragon slayer exclaimed. 

"Natsu! This isn't the time to be thinking about competition, Rami is the only one who is allowed to make the decision to tell whoever she wants, respect her choice." Erza spoke with authority over him and I patted the seat next to me so he could sit. The salmon-haired boy glanced at Erza and I, hesitantly sitting down. 

"I trust you two with this information not to be shared around?" I expressed, as they nodded their heads respectfully. "Who else knows?" Natsu spoke quietly with a serious look, with Happy mirroring his expression. 

"Only Master, Gray, Juvia, Nora and Gajeel." Natsu's head jerked at the mention of the Iron dragon slayer's name. "What does the scrap metal have to do with all of this?" Natsu asked curiously, Erza noticed and leaned in too. Crap, I forgot the whole he's-my-cousin thing. 

"Well, the the thing is...he's my cousin, but keep it low-key." I said a matter-of-factly and scratched the back of my neck. Erza's eyes widened and Natsu began screaming as he raced out of the cafe with Nora and Happy on his trail. "So much for low-key," I muttered and sipped my coffee, finishing it. 

Erza and I went back to the guild after some small talk about, 'The Tower of Heaven' and how she was a child slave, you know, the usual. 

Laxus POV~~