14

I was in the bathroom getting ready and luckily I brought some makeup, I zipped up my dress, feeling uncomfortably tight and quickly curled my hair.

I grabbed half of my hair and styled it in a bun as I sprayed on some perfume and plumped up my lips with some gloss, my eyes were outlined with a winged eyeliner and my eyelashes were applied with 10 coats of mascara. I think I over did it.

Laxus POV~~

I finished putting on my suit and draped my coat over my shoulders as I adjusted my bow tie. This getting dressed up shit is annoying. Grabbing some fragrance, I patted it on my neck and looked in the mirror. Not bad. I thought as I styled my hair back with a minuscule amount of gel.

The bathroom door opened with a creek and I looked up to see the beautiful sight in front of me

The bathroom door opened with a creek and I looked up to see the beautiful sight in front of me. How is she so perfect?

My breath hitched in my throat and I was left speechless with my mouth wide open. "What? is it that bad? I knew I over did it," she stated as she looked down at her dress questioningly. "N-no you look I – mean no..." I stumbled and then steadied my breathing. "Rami, you look amazing." I finally said. She smiled and put a strand of hair behind her ear. Fuck, I better control myself, that dress isn't helping.

"Damn, not so bad yourself Laxy." she scanned me as she stepped closer, with her every step my heart beat faster and thumped in my ears. Shit if it keeps beating that loud she would be able to hear it.

"Lets get going, I'll teleport us both so we don't have to walk around town looking like this." I said as I cleared my throat and prepared my magic energy, getting ready to use lightning body . "Mmhhmm I agree," She replied as she grabbed onto my arm and secured a tight grip.

We arrived at the mansion and it looked like lots of people were already there. We made our way over to the center of the mansion and I spotted the spoiled mongrel.

 "Ah fairy tail wizards, glad you could make it." Jeremy greeted us looking straight over at Rami's body, I just scoffed and looked at Rami who was just adjusting her dress.

"Uh where do we start?" She asked, "Feel free to roam around and explore, I've heard he usually stays around the ballroom dance floor." The Jeremy guy replied. "Thanks," Nodding at this, I made eye-contact with Rami, informing her that we should go.

She dismissively smiled at the Jeremy guy and made her way over to where I was standing. "Ok how about we split up, I'll go to the ballroom and you can look around the exterior, I'll give you a signal when I've found him." Rami explained as she handed me an ear piece and put one on herself as well.

 "Be safe Laxy," she whispered as she walked away into the midst of people.

Rami POV~~