Chapter 37

10th century - 1001 Human Kol meets Nora for the very first time. She is roughly a hundred years old. She stays with him for four years and dies trying to save Henrik.

1033 (Kievan Rus) Kol meets a younger Nora. She has been time-travelling for six months. She stays with Kol a few months The witch Kamil is trying to find what Nora is.

1033-1114 Nora appears in China. For her, 1001 is a bit more than one week ago. She travels around the world with Kol. Then Kol gets a message from his siblings and goes to Italy with Nora. Nora dies because of a vampire hunter in 1114.

1114-1152 Kol is cursed but hides it from his siblings. He stays with them to take care of Niklaus.

1152 Kol finds Kamil and finally knows the truth about Nora's power. He kills Kamil. Nora appears in England. She just comes from 1114. Kol and Nora get married.

1388 Kol is daggered while Nora is stuck in a tavern. She died there but didn't time-travel.

October 1409 After 21 years, the dagger is removed. Nora meets Kol for the very first time after her first time-travel. Three months later, Kol finds the older Nora (the one he's married with).

1409-1492 Kol and Nora spend 17 years raising penguins then travel all around the world, gathering people under their command.

CURRENTLY *** 1492 - Kol and Nora scheme against Klaus and Elijah. ***

1789 (France) Younger Nora dies alone while Kol is daggered. She has been time-travelling for four months.

October 21, 2010 (USA) 20 years old Nora dies and time-travels for the first time.

To describe London of 1492, one couldn't avoid speaking about the heavy stench that hung over the city

To describe London of 1492, one couldn't avoid speaking about the heavy stench that hung over the city. It was a strong smell that permeated clothes and tickled the nose unpleasantly. Here and there, people were shouting at their windows before throwing out the contents of their chamber pots on the sidewalks. As for the streets, they were decorated with horse droppings because of the many horse-drawn carriages.

Moreover, carcasses of animals in front of butcher's shops attracted flies, causing a buzzing sounds to echo throughout the streets.

Londoners were used to the stench. Kol wasn't and found it hard to breath through his nose. The summer heat certainly didn't help making the situation better.

Yet the mere idea of opening his mouth to breathe and possibly swallow a fly was enough to make him throw up.

"London, treasure of the Kingdom of England," Nora exclaimed cheerfully as she put a bouquet of flowers under his nose. "There really is nothing worst than big cities in this time."