CHAPTER 5

Mike's POV

We're here at the bar that a few minutes away from the company. I just want to drink. I know that I'm messed up because I think that Ronalyn see us but the most hurting part is when I saw her hugging someone. I laugh while my tears streaming down on my face.Danna and Kevin is just chillin'.

Flashback

We are already here at the bar called 'Kwadra bar and Billiards'.

"Mike are you sure you want to drink?" Justin asked me.

"Yeah!"sagot ko lang.

"May nakita kang hindi mo nagustuhan 'no?"pang-aasar ni France sa akin.

"Tsk! Sino ba yung lalaking?" naiiritang tanong ko sa kanila bago ako umupo sa upuan na malapit sa billiard table.

"Claude Manzano, 21 years old!"sagot ni Danna kaya napalingon ako sa kaniya. Nakatayo siya sa harapan ng billiard table habang may hawak na tako.

"You know him?"tanong ni Kyle sa kaniya.

"Not that much!"sagot niya bago tumira.

"How did you know him?"I asked on her.

"Did you hit your head or what? I already told you that his my brother's friend back in America!"sagot niya bago tumira ulit.

"When is his birthday,Danna-chan?" Jacob while drinking.

"September 03 2005"sagot ni Donna.

"He's turning twenty-two?"tanong ni Justin.

"Yeah!"sagot ni Danna. Tinitigan ko si Danna dahil parang iba na yung nararamdaman ko sa kaniya.

"How did you know if your inlove with someone else?"I suddenly asked them while I'm staring at Danna. They all turned their heads on me including Danna.

"Why do you want to know?"Kevin asked me then he gaze the billiard table and continue playing with Danna that still staring at me with blank face.

"I-i don't know!" I answered to them.

"Are you......inlove with.......someone else?"Khalix asked me while sitting on the chair.

"I don't know! I just want to know if your inlove with someone else!"I answered again. I gaze the floor while playing the glass in my hand.

"First, you kept staring at her/him! You kept thinking of her! Whenever she's around, your heart always beat fast! Second, everytime you hear her voice,laugh or even her giggles,you didn't even notice that your smiling whenever you hear her!"Jacob said to me.

"Did you feel like that?"Kyle asked me.

"Uhmm,yeah I guess!"I answered.

"Tell us who is it!"Justin suddenly said while staring at me, I mean mostly glaring at me. I think he already knows who she is.

"Ooooohh! I think I know who she is!" Jacob happily said.

"Who?"they asked in unison except Donna.

"It's Da-"hindi niya naituloy yung sasabihin niya ng magsalita si Danna.

"Continue it and I'll surely kill you!" she said in a very cold voice.

"Why?"Jacob asked while pouting.

"If you think that Mike is like me then you are wrong! You can't like someone else that fast! You can't like someone if you already love someone who is your first love! I already told you Mike, if you have any feelings towards me then stop that, you'll just ended up hurting someone!"she answered.