CHAPTER 35

Mike's POV

"Mike"that voice. That voice that I don't want to hear.

"Claude?"I accidentally said his name.

He didn't response but he open the light so I can clearly see his face. My eyes widened when I saw him, his face is full of bruises. He's wearing a hoodie and a mask,he's also wearing a jagger and a black shoes.

"Mike"he call my name once again.

"What happened to you?"I asked on him. He just sighed before he take off his mask and hood.

"Mike, you need to protect my childhood friend"he said that made me shocked.

"What do you mean?"I asked confusedly.

"Nicolai Ramos, he's our boss who's secretly inlove with Ronalyn. Nicolai is Grace's cousins. I don't want Ronalyn to suffer. He's my friend and I'm sorry for what my mom did to her"he answered before he leaned to the wall.

"What? So your a scorpion?"I asked again.

"Yes! I'm a part of it. I have no choice but to join them. And the day I kissed her, someone want to kill her so I just kissed her and I nod to that someone that I will handle it. When Danna, flew to Japan, I came inside on your house because I want to see her if she's okay. All that you saw on me before is just an acting. I don't want Ronalyn to got hurt so I make some plan to stop them"he said.

"Then why you have so many bruises and cuts?"I asked worriedly.

"They found out that I'm protecting her so they punished me and kick me out of the gang. I can't protect Ronalyn anymore, Mike. So please, protect her"he said. I became silent when I heard what he said on me.

'What if he's just playing around?'

I was about to speak when the door suddenly open. We saw Danna staring at us blankly.

"Danna!"we said in unison.

"Claude, you have to come with us and you too Mike"she said calmly.

"But how about my work? And Khalix?"I asked her.

"Don't worry I already told to the head nurse"she answered calmly before she leave. I heard Claude sighed so I looked at him.

"Let's go now"he said that made me just nod before we went outside of the hospital. He's wearing his mask and hood again. When we arrived in a parking lot,we saw them waiting.

"Claude will come with me"Danna said.

"Eh? Bakit naman?"Ate Faith asked her.

"Tsh! So I can protect him too, knowing all of you are dumbasses" Danna answered.

"Hindi ba at ikaw yung dahilan kung bakit nag-away si Danna at Ronalyn?" galit na tanong ni Kuya Rico.

"Hindi ko yun sinasadya. May dahilan ako kaya ko nagawa ang bagay na yun"Claude said.

"What if you're planning something?" Khalix suddenly asked.

"No. I didn't plan something"he said.

"Enough! Can we just go home and talk about this?"Danna said calmly. We just nod on her,I don't want to see her mad again.

"Good! Claude wear this. Just make sure that you didn't plan something because if you hurt someone who is special on me I'll kill you"Danna said in a cold voice that made Claude scared on her but he just nod and wear the helmet that Danna gave him.

"We better go now! Princess"Kuya Kiero said.

"Shut up! You Wolf"Danna said before she hop on her motor cycle and Claude do the same thing. She glared at us before she rushed away.