CHAPTER 27

Mike's POV

"WHAT?!"we all yell in unison . We didn't even know if that's true or not.

"H-hey! I-it's n-not t-true! D-don't b-believer her"Jacob said while stuttering.

"Tch! Just admit it"Danna said.

"I SAID I DON'T LIKE HER OKAY?! I'M GAY AND THAT'S THE FACT"Jacob shout.

"Wait? As in Claire Mandapat?"Justin asked.

"Nope, It's Claire Santiago"Itsuki said that made our mouth hang open.

"So it's not me?"Claire asked.

"Are you disappointed?"Takāshi teased her that made her blushed.

"N-no! W-why would I be disappointed? I-i'm l-lesbian duh" Claire said while stuttering.

"Pfft! Your stuttering it means your lying or maybe....."Fujī teased her.

"Stop teasing her"Kevin said in a monotone.

"Ohh! Don't be jealous Kevin-san! You already have Danna-chan"Saitō teased him that made us smirked except for Justin.

"Bakit ang tahimik mo,Nic?"I heard Ronalyn whispered to Nicolai.

'Nic? Why did she calling him that while me she calling me a goddamn microphone?!'

"Wala,Lyn-lyn! Wag kang mag-alala"I heard Nicolai whispered back. 'Tsk! Lyn-lyn?!' I mentally thought.

"Oi,Mike! What's with that face?"I heard Danna asked me.

"Hah?"I asked back.

"You look like you're going to kill someone"she answered.

"Tch!"I just said on her before I stand up.

"Where are you going?"Steph asked me.

"I just need some fresh air"I said before leaving. Little did I know someone followed me until I reach there garden. I sat in under the three. Their garden is huge same as there house.

"MIKE"I startled when someone shout my name. I turn my head to the left, then there I saw Steph and France while Danna is behind them,her hands is inside her pockets. They are walking towards me. I got confused why they followed me. When they are in front of me, they sat  on my side while Danna lay on the ground. Yeah I know,she's too lazy and a sleepyhead.

"What are you doing here?"I asked them confusedly.

"We saw your reaction a while ago" Steph answered before she lay beside Donna who's laying beside me,eyes closed.

"What do you mean?"I confusedly asked again.

"Your reaction a while ago is like your going to explode"France said before laying beside me so I lay my back too. Now we all laying beside  each other. We stayed in silent but Danna broke it.

"You're jealous at the same time your mad"Danna suddenly spoke that made me looked at her. Her head is laying on her arms while her eyes is still closed.

"So you notice it"I said before I looked up to the tree.

"I'm not the only one who notice it" she said. I know that she's not the only one who notice me.

"All of us noticed it except for the two, I know you already know who are they"France said.

"How did you noticed?"I asked them.

"It's very easy, it's all written to your face"Steph answered before sighing.

"If I'm too obvious then why she can't see it?"I asked them.