CHAPTER 9

Ronalyn's POV

Nandito kami sa kwarto ni Bea or should I say kwarto nila ni Ace. Nakaupo lang kami sa kama nila habang si Bea kumakain. Hindinkami nag-uusap hanggang sa magsalita si Stephanie.

"Ronalyn, sino si Claude?"tanong ni Steph sa akin. Si Steph ay isang nerd na hanggang ngayon ay hindi parin tinatanggal yung salamin niya.

"Childhood friend ko siya simula nung 7 years old ako! Lumipat lang sila sa america nung 12 years old na kami!" sagot ko naman.

"Saan siya nakatira nung 1-6 years old siya?"tanong ni Jenalyn sa akin.

"Sa america sila nakatira nun!"sagot ko.

"So kilala niya si Danna?"tanong ni Claire sa akin.

"Oo! Kilala niya! Kaibigan ni Kuya Rico si Claude nung hindi pa kami magkakilala!"sagot ko.

"Eh bakit parang hindi sila close?" tanong ni Steph.

"Hindi ko alam eh!"sagot ko nalang.

"Baka naman hindi talaga pala kaibigan nun si Danna kaya hindi sila close!"saad naman ni Aquisha kasabay ng pagbukas ng pintuan kaya napalingon kami, nakita namin si Danna na papalapit sa amin. Titigan ko siya. From her hair that looks like an eclipse to her eyes that looks like an ocean. She's really gorgeous, no wonder why Kevin and Justin likes her.

'Hindi na rin ako magtataka kung magustuhan man siya ni Mike!'

"Waaaaah! Danna!"saad ni Bea at niyakap si Danna ng makalapit siya sa amin.

"Ronalyn! Can we talk?"tanong niya sa akin kaya kinabahan ako.

"Danna! Iiwan mo na naman ba ako?" tanong naman ni Bea kay Danna habang nakanguso. Danna just chuckled.

"Of course not Bea! I just want to talk to Ronalyn!"Danna said then she place her lips on Bea's forehead.

"A-ano ba yung pag-uusapan natin?" nauutal na tanong ko.

"Just get up and follow me!"sagot niya bago tumayo.

"Bakit hindi ba namin pwedeng malaman Danna?"tanong ni Elvie.

"It's private! I'll tell you if it's already safe to tell about that!"sagot niya bago niya sinenyasan na sumunod sa kaniya kaya tumayo na ako at lumapit sa kaniya tsaka kami lumabas ng kwarto. Sinundan ko lang siya hanggang sa makarating kami sa likod ng bahay nila Bea kung saan may mga bulaklak at mapinong mga damo. May  dalawang table rin dito at walong upuan. Umupo kami sa isang table na may apat na upuan. Sa harapan ko siya umupo, agad siyang sumandal sa upuan at nagsimulang magsalita.

"Since when you met Claude?"She asked me while she looking up at the sky.

"I met him when I'm 7 years old, why did you ask?"I answered but I questioned her at the end.

"Did you already know him?"she asked again but this time she look at me direct in my eyes.

"Yes, I know him!"sagot ko sa kaniya.

"You really know every inch of him?" she asked at me again, I stunned not because she's staring at me but because of what she asked me.

'Did I really know every inch of him?'

"I-i don't know!"I stuttered. I heard her sighed.

"Is Claude have someone who's totally obsessed with him?"she asked that made me shocked.

"I don't even know! All I know is that his my childhood friend!"sagot ko sa kaniya.

"If Mike confessed to you that he loves you what's your answer to him?"she asked again.

"Eh? Bakit napunta dun yung usapan natin?"tanong ko pabalik sa kaniya.

"Just answer it!"sagot niya lang.

"Uhmm! I don't know!"sagot ko tsaka ako tumingin sa baba.

"Do you really love him in a romantic way?"she asked again.

"Y-yes!"I stuttered again.

"Then why you answered 'I don't know'?"she said.

"BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE WILL LOVE ME BACK!"I shout on her that made her eyes widened but turned into a scary eyes. She stand up and turned around ,now I'm facing her back.

"You didn't even know what he feels towards you! You're just saying that it's impossible that he will fall for you! Do you even know that he's hurting while watching you happy with someone else? Do you even know that he's jealous because he can't do what Claude is doing with you? Your so numb, both of you are so numb! If you think that Mike likes me then your wrong! From the start Mike is really inlove with you! That he always teased you not to make fun of you but to see your cute face that make an angry face! If your inlove with Mike then confessed to him! Confessed to him before you lose him! It's hurt seeing your love ones is happy and inlove with someone else!"she said before she walks away. I feel my tears streaming down. I remember what France told me when he finds me with Claude.

"You know what,Ronalyn?! If you're not gonna believe me that he really loves you more than friends then don't believe me! But......if times come and Donna tell you that Mike is really inlove with you......at kapag dumating na ang oras na yun baka hindi na ikaw ang mahal niya at si Donna na ang mahal niya! Binabalaan lang kita,Ronalyn! Kilala ko si Mike, kapag ayaw na sa kaniya ng isang tao, itutuon niya na lang sa iba yung atensyon niya at hindi na sa taong gustong-gusto niya! Magsisisi ka sa huli kapag nangyari ang bagay na yun!"

France is right. I didn't believe on him but now that Danna told me that Mike is really inlove with me, what will I'm gonna do now? I'm spacing out until someone tapped my shoulders so I look up to see France looking at me with blank face.

"Now you already know!"he said in a cold voice then he sit in front of me.

"Mike is really inlove with you!"he said again. I just stayed in silent.

"He's just so numb to see that your inlove with him too! Same as you, Ronalyn,you so numb that you didn't even notice what he feels towards you!"he said while smirking.

"I-i" I have no words to say. I'm too shocked because of what I found out.

"You have no words to say didn't you?" He asked while still smirking.

"Can you stop smirking?"I irritatedly asked him but he just laughed. He laughed likes no tommorow, after a minute he stop laughing. He look at me again with a poker face.

"You're too numb, Ronalyn! You always think your feeling towards him! You didn't notice that he loves you more than friends!"he stops talking then he take a deep breathe before he continue.

"I heard everything! From the time Danna asked you if you know Claude to the time that you shout on her! I kinda surprised too that you shouted at her! Donna is like a bridge to all of us, because she helps us to confessed to each other! But......we didn't even help her to come back to Justin! Ronalyn, for f*ck sake! We're doing anything to make you and Mike ended up to each other! Forget to think what you feel towards Mike! Notice what he really feel to you not only what you feel! You shout at Danna with no reason"he said.

"I have a reason!"I answered.

"Reason? You have a reason? And what is  your stupid reason, hah? That you didn't know what your answer if Mike gonna confessed to you? Or your slowly falling for Claude?"he asked me. He's started to got mad again.

"I don't know if I'm slowly falling for Claude and I don't know if I really love Mike!"I answered. He suddenly stand up.

"F*ck this shit! You already f*cking said that your f*cking inlove with Mike? What was that? Is that a f*cking lie?"he angrily asked me.

"N-no! I-it's not a lie!"nauutal na sagot ko.

"You know what? Maia is more better than you!"he said that make me shock.

"W-who is she?"I asked on him but he smirked.

"She's..............."

To be continued