CHAPTER 64

Mike's POV

We already here at the Garcia's Residence, we all went inside of the house. We walked towards the meeting room. Wen we reached it, we saw Tita Marinette and Lolo Franco with some we doesn't know.

"Uncle Vince?"Danna, Kevin and Jacob said.

"Hey, there!"the guy said before smiling.

"Take a sit"Lolo Franco said so we followed him.

"Hah? Why...are you wearing a necklace like that?"suddenly Danna asked the guy who'd name is Vince.

"Of course, why wouldn't I wear it if I'm from that gang?"The guy asked back.

"You're...the...boss of the sun and moon?"Kevin asked.

'Sun and moon? I heard it before'

"Hahaha! Yup! Why didn't you bring Justin?"he suddenly asked.

'He knows Justin?'

"How did you know him?"Nicolai asked him.

"Haha! Why? Am I not allowed to see my son?"he asked back.

'Son?'

"SON?!"we all asked him but he just laughed at us.

"He's the heir of our group, you didn't know?"he said.

"How? I...We didn't know that he's a part of a gang"Danna said.

"Nisshoku, he's the one who stop you from killing Jackal when your grandma got killed"the guy said before he looked at me that made me stunned.

"Mike, it's nice to meet you! My son always talked about his friends. I'm glad that you stayed by his side. I know Justin didn't talked about me to you and the others but I'll introduce myself. I'm Vince Parangan, father of Justin Parangan. The current leader of the Sun and Moon also know as S&M. Nice to meet you, Mike N. Madrigal"he said on me.

"A-ah! N-nice to meet you, uhmm"I said.

"Just call me Tito Vince"he said before smiling.

"Y-yes, Tito Vince"I said.

"I didn't know that you're a part of the Moonlight gang"he said.

"Actually, Tito Vince. I'm not a part of their group. I just want to save the girl that I love who got captured by my ex girlfriend"I said.

"Ohh! Is that's so. I'll just text my son to come here so he can help too"he said before he took out his phone and text Justin.

"That'll be good, Vince"Lolo Franco said.

"Mom...you know it? You know that Justin is a part of the mafia and gang?"suddenly Dqnna asked Tita Marinette while looking down.

"I'm sorry, Nisshoku. I'm sorry if I didn't–"Tita Marinette didn't finish what she was saying when Danna interrupt her.

"You don't have to apologize, Mom" Danna said. After a few minutes of silence, the door burst open revealing Justin before he walked towards us and seated beside Tito Vince.

"Dad, why did you want me to be here?"Justin asked his Dad.

"I want you to help the Moonlight and Scorpion mafia to save your friend from Mike's ex"Tito Vince replied.

"We're not forcing you, Justin. If you don't want to help it's okay"Nicolai said.

"No...I'll help"Justin said.

"Then... let's start our plan"Tita Marinette said before we start plan.

After an hour, we already done with our plan.