CHAPTER 57

Mike's POV

(1 week past,November 19, Wednesday)

They all mad at me. I know I messed up but f*ck why they can't understand me? I know I lied on her but what can I do if I already fell out of love. Bumalik si Danna pero ito ang bubungad sa kaniya. They didn't even talk to me. I hate the fact that they all ignoring me because of that specially France who's been there beside me.

I'm just thankful because they didn't kick me out but I feel lonely when they're just ignoring me like I'm just a wind in there eyes.

A while ago when I'm at the hospital my friends but even Josh and Hiro didn't even glanced at me. I feel like I'm a virus that needed to avoid. I hate that feelings.

I'm already here at Bernardino's Residence. I'm alone here at Maia's room because she said that she needed to do something but it's been 15 minutes and she didn't came back. I get up and walk outside. I just want some fresh air. Little did I know there's something on Maia.

I'm walking at their garden and I saw Maia I my peripheral vision so I looked at her way. I plan to scare her but I stopped on my tracks when I heard that she's talking to someone on her phone so I hide behind the wall.

"Haha! My plan worked. I'm so proud that Mike is gonna be mine again"she said that made me think.

'The she's saying?'

"Of course! They all mad at him...tsaka ngayong ako nalang yung naniniwala sa kaniya, sa akin na siya lumalapit. Poor Ronalyn, I bet she's hurting now but that Claude and Nicolai are on my way. How can I kill her if they all in my way?"she said irritatedly. My eyes widened in fear and shocked.

"Hah! He really believed that I have an amnesia. So pathetic"she said before she laughed.

'She doesn't have an amnesia? The heck? And she's planning to kill, Ronalyn?'

I slowly turn around and run away. I run towards my motor and wear my helmet before I start the engine and drove away. I drove until I reached Danna's apartment. I rushly tooked off my helmet and run towards the building. I run and walked to the elevator. I'm glad that I know where is her apartment. I push the no. 17 and it already in moving up. I wait until it stop. When the door open I rushed to her apartment door. When I already saw her apartment number 214, I knocked on her door.

"Please, Danna! Open up"I mumbled. I knocked again, again and again unt she opened the door. She opened the door.

'S-shit! D-did I disturb her?'

She's wearing a black oversight t-shirt and a jersey short. Her hair are in messy bun. She's standing in front of me while rubbing his neck that have a towel around it.

"What are you doing here?"she asked me calmly.

"U-uhm! C-can I t-talk to you?"I asked her. I looked at her and she's looking at me too with her cold eyes. I heard she sighed.

"Come in"she said and open the door widely. She walked inside so I followed her.

"Feel free at home"she said so I sat down in her neatly sofa. She sat in the single sofa that in front of the sofa that I'm seating with.

"What do you want to talk about?"she asked.

"About Maia"I replied.

"Get out"she suddenly said.

"Please, Danna! Let me explain first"I said. She sighed before she nod.

"What about her?"she asked me.

"I...heard her talking to someone"I replied.

"Then? Who is this someone?"she asked me again.

"I don't know who it was because she's talking to that someone on her phone. I heard her say 'My plan worked' and she also said that 'I'm proud because Mike is gonna be mine again'"I said.