CHAPTER 43

Mike's POV

"Nisshoku-san"we heard a voice behind Tito Lance. The girls, Zander and Lily went back inside the house. Tito Lance looked at his back.

"Nicolai?"Tito Lance asked before he went to Danna's side.

"Uhm Hi?"Nicolai said on us. We got shocked when he suddenly appeared behind Tito Lance but our eyes suddenly widened when Danna suddenly grabbed his collar.

"Tell me, Dragon! Where the hell did your left hand brought Nanay Ann? Why the hell did she have to do that?"Danna angrily asked him.

Nicolai just put his hands on Danna's hand where she's holding his collar. He slowly removed her hands on his collar before he intertwined their hands that made me confused.

'Why did he intertwined their hands?'

"Calm down Nisshoku! My people are already their to save her so don't worry,okay!"Nicolai said softly while caressing Danna's hands.

"But... she got a shot. I don't even know who it was or why did that person shoot her"Danna said while lowering her head.

"Shh! I'm sure anytime they already at the hospital"Nicolai said.

"Wait? What do you mean by that?"I asked them. Nicolai looked at me in the eyes. His eyes is like Danna's eyes.

'It has no emotion'

"I'll tell you later"he said before he looked at Tito Lance, still holding Danna's hands.

"Dr. Lance, just wait on my people in the hospital. I know that they are on their way back there"Nicolai said.

"Thank you for your help, Dragon"Tito Lance said.

"No problem, Dr."Nicolai said before he bowed.

"Okay! We're going now, take care"Tito Lance said while waving at us before he turned around and walk away.

"Be careful!"we all said in unison. THe got inside the ambulance and drove it away.

"Okay, can you tell me why the hell are you holding Danna's hands?" Khalix asked Nicolai.

Nicolai looked at their hands and he immediately removed his hands on Danna's hands. He cover his mouth but we all know that his flustered because we saw his ears got red.

"Tch!"Justin and Kevin said before they walk away. I smirked because I already know why.

'I smell jealousy'

"Let's just go inside"Danna said in a low voice. She walk away, France, Kyle and Khalix just followed her inside. I turned my head to Nicolai who's already calmed.

"You like her,don't you?"I ask him that made his eyes widened before he blushed again.

"N-no... We're just friends that's all"he answered. I sighed because I know that he's lying.

"Don't lie, Nicolai. I can see it. I know that you like her"I said.

"I already told you I don't like her and we're just friends"he said.

"You can deny it but you can't lie to yourself, Nicolai. I can't blame you if you like her. After all she's beautiful and kind"I said. He didn't say anything.

"Let's go, Danna's new lover"I jokingly said.

"I'm not his lover,idiota" he replied but I just laughed at him before we begun to walk inside.

When we're already inside the house, we saw them sitting and not talking. I sat beside France and Nicolai sat beside Danna who's sitting beside Khalix.

"So?"I asked Nicolai who just sighed.