CHAPTER 34

Mike's POV

(September 12,Thursday)

I can't believe that Ronalyn got threatened by that Claude's mother. I'm thanking the god because Danna is there. Speaking of Danna, I can't believe that she got handcuffed while thinking on where she probably sleep.

Like, seriously? She's already got handcuffed by the police mens and she's still thinking on where she probably sleep? I'm still here at the hospital. I'm in my duty,same as Khalix. It's still lunch and I already eat my lunch.

"Hoy!"I suddenly jumped when Khalix spoke so I glared at him.

"Chill,bro! It's just I call you more than three times but your just spacing out"he said before he laughed that made our friends laughed too. Yes,we have a friends here at the hospital.

"Hahaha! What are you thinking Mike?"Josh asked me.

Josh Smith is a nurse, he is a nurse for the cancers. His a nurse here for almost 4 years so obviously his older than us. He's already 25 years old.

"Hahaha I bet he's thinking of his chibi"Hiro said. I'm still thinking why did he work here if his from japan.

His name is Hiro Akito,he's from Japan and I don't know if he knows the Palma-Garcia family. He just new here. Probably he's been here on almost 2 or 3 months. He's 20 years old by the way.

"Wait Hiro! Do you know the Palma-Garcia family?"I suddenly asked him.

"Of course I know them. Who will not gonna know them if they are the 1st richest in all over the world. And obviously they are so gorgeous and handsome specially the youngest one" he answered.

"Youngest one?"we asked in unison.

"Yes! Her hair is like an eclipse and her eyes is like an ocean that you can't help but stare at those ocean blue eyes"he said before he smiled.

"Hahaha! Do you like her?"Josh asked him. He don't want anyone who calling him 'Kuya' because he feels like he's already old.

"Maybe? But I heard some of my friends on Japan that she's so cold and scary"he said.

"So meaning you didn't saw her in Japan or here?"Khalix asked him.

"Nope! How I wish to see her here" Hiro said.

Speaking of her, she's already here that fast? We're just talking about her and now she's here? She's with her Kuya Rico,Ate,Angel, Ate Faith,Kuya Kiero and Kuya Jay.

"Oh! Looks who's here. We're just talking about her a while ago and now there she is"I said before I smirk.

"KHALIX! MIKE!"suddenly we heard a high pitched voice we turn our head towards to Ate Angel and and the others who's waving at us. We just waved back before they start walking towards us. When they already in front of us Kuya Rico spoke.

"It's nice to see you again"Kuya Rico said happily.

"Tsh! Can you lower down your voice? It's irritating me"Danna suddenly speak.

"Danna-chan mean!"they all said in unison.

"Oh! Shut up, you sound like Jacob" Donna said that made us snickered.

"Don't be mean towards us Princess" Kuya Kiero said but he earned a smacked on his head.

"Call me a Princess again and I'll kill you" Danna said that made Kuya Kiero laughed nervously.

"Wait? What are you all doing here?"I asked them.

"Oh! We're just visiting a friend and probably we're just here to have a check up"Ate Faith answered.

"Wait? Check up? For what?"Khalix asked.

"Obviously! My sister got pregnant before their marriage"Kuya Rico said.

"Wait? Are you Hiro Akito?"Kuya Jay asked Hiro who just nod in response.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Hiro. I'm your brother's friend. I'm Jay Palma by the way"Kuya Jay said.

"Wait? Your a Palma?"Hiro asked excitedly.

"Obviously he is a Palma! A stupid one" Danna answered that made us laughed.

"Hey that's mean you know?"Kuya Jay asked.

"I know! I'm not that stupid like you" Danna mockingly said.

"Hahaha burn!Grilled!Toasted!"we all said.

"Oh my ghod! I didn't recognized you Josh!"Ate Angel and Ate Faith said in unison that made Kuya Kiero and Kuya Jay glared at Josh who just gulped.

"Uhmm! Nice to see you again Angel and Faith!"Josh said nervously.

"How did you know them,nee-chan?" Kuya Rico asked.

"Oh! Josh is our classmate when we're in highschool"Ate Angel answered.

"Let's get going!"Danna said before she walk away.

"She's the youngest of the Palma-Garcia?" Hiro suddenly asked.

"Unfortunately our clan have a 2 youngest and yes she's one of the two and the other one is my youngest brother"Kuya Jay said.

"Wait? Why did you just suddenly asked?" Kuya Kiero asked him that made him sweat dropped.

"N-nothing! I just uhmm...I just asked" Hiro said.

"Oooh! Do you like my sister?"Kuya Rico said while wiggling his eyebrows that made us facepalmed.

"No I don't like her uhmm it's just.... It's my first time to see her"Hiro answered shyly while blushing.

"WAIT? WHAT?"they asked in unison but they just earned a smacked on their heads.

"Who the f*-"Kuya Kiero didn't continue what he'll just going to say when he saw Danna looking at them blankly.

'Is it just me or what? She's wearing a menacing aura!'

"Can you lower down you voice? Are you just here to talk to them? If that so then why did you just dragged me here,like this is urgent? Tsh!"Danna said in a monotone.

"H-hey! Lil' sis, uhmm! Yeah w-we're coming!"Kuya Rico said.

"Tsh! Just hurry up I have to something!" she said before she walk away once again.

"Let's go now! Before she explode"Ate Faith said.

"Bye! See you later"they said while waving at us before they walk away.

"Remind me us to not pissed the youngest one"Hiro and Josh said in unison that made us chuckled.

"She's not pissed. She's just like that when she didn't get enough of her sleep or when someone disturb her"I said on them.

"But not gonna lie,she's so gorgeous" Josh said.

"Hep! Don't fall for her. We warn you, their are two person who's secretly inlove with her"Khalix said.

"Wait? Chill! I won't fall for someone who's a part of some of a clan or richest than anyone"Josh said.

"We're just warned you"I repeated.

"But...who is the 'two' your talking about?"Hiro asked.

"It' Kevin Pulido and Jastin Parangan" we answered in unison.

"Wait? Pulido? They are the third on the list right?"Hiro and Josh asked.

"Ah yes"we said before we stand up.

"Let's go now lunch is almost done"I said.

"Right! Let's go now"they said so we start walking until we parted our ways because I have to check something until someone pulled me inside of an empty room or should I say stock room.

"The hell? Who are you?"I asked to the person who dragged me here but he/she didn't respond. I can't see anything because it's so dark here.

"The hell? Can you just talk? Why did you dragged me here?"I angrily asked.

"Mike"........

To be continued