CHAPTER 63

Mike's POV

A month past

One month... it's been one month since I confronted them. It didn't change the fact that they still ignoring me except for Kevin,Jacob and Danna. After one month, I can defense already. I can fight the others by using some weapons or even just using my hands and feet.

"Nice, Mike! You became stronger" Kevin compliment me. I nod on him. I moved at Danna's apartment after the fight.

"Woah! I think you're stronger than me now, Mike"Jacob said. I just chuckled a bit.

"I'm glad you already mastered it" Danna said.

"Thank you for helping me"I said. Danna was about to speak when her phone rung.

"Hello?"she said. Then suddenly her eyes widened.

"WHAT?!...Okay, fine! We'll be there any moment"she said before hunting up her phone.

"Who's that?"Kevin asked. Danna wear his jacket before she answered.

"It's Damon,we have to go to the hospital. Bea is now laboring"she answered.

"Really?"we asked in happily.

She nod before she grabbed her keys. I weak my jacket because I'm still wearing my sleeveless shirt. We're done at our last training an hour ago. We also showered. I grabbed my keys before we went outside. When we're already at the outside, we walked towards the garage and walked to our motors.

"It's been a while since I used this" Jacob said before wearing his helmet.

"Yeah"we agreed on him before wearing our helmet.

We started the engine, we wait for Danna to drive first before we drive. We're just following her until we reached the hospital. We parked our motors before we took off our helmets and run inside the hospital. We saw our friends or should I say, my so called friends.

"Calm down dude"Claude said on Ace.

"I'm nervous, okay?! I can't calm down"Ace said.

"Hey"Danna said on them. They all looked at us.

"Danna!!"they all said. Danna just nod at them.

"Calm your ass down, Damon"Danna said in calm tone.

"How do I calm down, couz?"he asked back.

'Seriously, Ace? You look stupid! Tch!'

"If you don't calm down then I'm gonna punch you so you can calm down while sleeping"Danna said that made us snickered quitely. Then suddenly, Kevin's dad approached us.

"Dad?"Kevin asked.

"Hello! Ehem...I'm here to announce that the babies are healthy. Congrats, Damon"Dr. Lance said.

"Wait? Babies?"Nicolai asked confusedly.

"Yup! Unfortunately Damon, you have twin boys"Dr. Lance said.

"Wait?"I confusedly asked him.

"Just go and see them"he said before he bid his goodbye. We walked towards Bea's room.

"Teka nga! Kinakabahan ako"Ace said.

"Tch!"Danna said before she opened the door and walked inside first. We followed her inside and saw Bea holding the two babies.

"WAAAHH!"the girls suddenly said and they run towards Bea before the two of them holds the baby.

"Hala! Ang cute nila"Jenalyn said.

"Oh my! Tingnan niyo yung mata niya oh! Katulad sa mga mata ni Donna"we heard Ronalyn said while she's holding the baby.

"Wee? Sure ka?"France asked her. She just nod happily.