CHAPTER 56

Mike's POV

(November 12, Wednesday)

It's our second monthsarry but I already broke up with her. I just realized that I'm slowly falling out of love on her and I'm slowly falling for Maia once again. I don't know but when Maia confessed on me, my heart skips a beat. I'm at my room now, I don't want to go outside because it'll be awkward between us.

'Did she already know what happened between us?'

I deeply sighed before I heard someone knocked on my door.

"What?"I asked.

"Tch! Your new girlfriend is here so better get the hell out of your goddamn room if you don't want her to wait for long"France said. I just sighed again before I get up and walked towards the door. I opened it and I saw no one.

'I guess he already walked out'

I walk outside and went downstairs and walked to the living room. I saw Maia sitting on a sofa. When she saw me, she stand up and smile.

"Mike"she said. I just smiled at her while approaching her. When I'm already in front of her, she suddenly hugged me so I hugged her back. After a second we pulled away.

"What are you doing here, Maia?"I asked her and prompted her to sit down. She sat down and I sat down beside her.

"Oh, I just want to visit you"she replied happily.

"You don't have to visit me here, Maia. If you want, you should've texted me that you're gonna visit me"I said. She pouted.

"Sorry"she said before she peace sign. I just smiled at her cuteness.

She was about to speak when we heard someone.

"Please, tama na! Wag mo na siyang guluhin"I heard her voice, pleading on someone.

"Tnag-ina, Ronalyn! Hindi mo alam kung gaano kagustong umuwi ni Danna dito pero hindi pa pwede dahil kaunti palang ang naiipon niya. Tang-ina naman! Hindi mo alam na sobrang galit na galit siya dahil sa ginawa ng lalaking yun sayo. Tang-ina"a guy's voice said.

"What's happening?"Maia asked me.

"I don't know, let's go and see"I replied. We stand up and go to the kitchen.

My eyes widened when I saw Nicolai infront of my friends. They saw me and glared at me. Then suddenly, Nicolai approach me and held my collar.

"You are the reason why Ronalyn is hurting so damn much. She loves you more than anything and you just replace her with Maia? You are so f*cking stupid, Mike! Just be thankful that Danna is not here because if she's here. You better run away from here"he said on me before he rushly let go of me that made me sit on the floor. I stand up quickly.

"Nicolai tama na yan"Ronalyn said.

"Even you're my friend, Ronalyn. No one can stop me by hurting this bastard"he said without looking at Ronalyn.

"Nicolai, tama na yan. Baka magalit pa siya sayo"Steph said but he didn't listened on them.

"Bro stop this! I know you're mad but please don't made some scene on here"Justin said.

Kyle was about to speak when we heard a familiar voice that we miss.

"Ohayō"she said in calmed tone.

As usual she's wearing a black over-sized t-shirt, black sweat pants and black rubber shoes. She's aso wearing a clear glasses and her hair is on a ponytail. Both of her hands are inside of her pocket. After two months she's already here. Danna slowly walked towards us. I thought she will walked straight to Ronalyn but I'm wrong. She walked straight on me.

She's gotten taller when she's in front of me. I looked at her eyes. Her ocean blue eyes that has no emotion but looking at me coldly. She suddenly grabbed my collar and punched so hard that my lips started to bleed and Isa't down again on the floor. She just looked at me like she didn't know me at all.

"As far as I know I warned you, Mike" she said calmly.

"D-danna! S-sorry! S-sinubukan ko naman eh kaso.... h-hindi na talaga siya"I stated.

"As if! You don't know how mad I am but I can't express it because even I'm mad at you, I'm still calm"she said with her usual voice. She looked at Nicolai and onto our friends.

"Give us some privacy. I want to talked to him all alone"she commanded.

"Are you sure?"Nicolai asked her.

She just nod at him before he prompted our other friends to follow him. They just followed him but before they walked away, they give me a death glare.

"Why are you still here?"Danna suddenly asked someone. I looked at my back and I saw Maia with wide eyes.

"A-ano–"Danna didn't let her finished her sentence.

"Get. Out"she commanded that made Maia startled and rushly walked away. She looked at me.

"Get up and follow me"she said calmly but there's a hint of madness on her voice.

She walked away so I have to follow her. We walked outside until we reached the backyard. She stopped walking so I stopped too. She face me. I got panicked by the way she looked at me intensely but calmly.

"I already warned you didn't I?"she asked me calmly.

"Y-yes"I stuttered.

"Then why did you lied on her? I thought you love her? Why is that? Do you really think Maia forget everything?"she asked me again.

"Because I fell out of love"I replied.

"Fell out of love? Do you really even think how much she hurts? Do you even remember what you promised on me few years ago? You promised me that you won't hurt her. What happened now? You hurt her so much. You won't fell out of love if you're not feeling something on someone"she said.

"D-danna, hindi naman ganun! Hindi porket nagkagusto ako kay Maia ganun na yun"I said.

"Then what? That's why I hate love"she suddenly said.

'S-she hate love?' W-why?'

"Why?"I asked her.

"Because I hate the fact that I'm the one who's hurting between me and him. I hate the fact that I'm still into him but he's already get over on me. I hate the fact that I'm the one who always sacrificing everything just to make someone happy"she said that made me silent.

"You know what I hate the most? It's love. I hate love because it's just gonna make you hurt, make you cry and most of all love can make you sacrifice and it can make you set free the one you love the most. Ronalyn choose to set you free because it'll make you happy but...seeing her hurting like that makes me want to kill you"she said that made me so nervous.

She walked near past at me but before she walked away, I heard her say something.

"I hope that you choose the right one and not the wrong one"she said beforehand she walked away.

She leave me dump founded and thinking of something.

"Did I really choose the right one or the wrong one?"I whispered in myself but just sighed.

"Tch! That's why don't hurt them specially the girls"suddenly a guy voice said behind me. I turned around to face him and my eyes widened when I saw Ace.

"A-ace?"I called him nervously.

"Why are you so shocked when you saw me? I can't believe you, Mike. I thought you really love her but...what the hell? Maia is your past and Ronalyn is your present. Why go back to the past when there is already the present?"he said but I didn't replied. I heard him laughed.

"Pft! Hahaha! That's why Claude is more better than you. Ronalyn should just love Claude not you"he said before he turned his back on me.

"Most of us are mad at you even Kevin and Jacob. I hope my cousin will gonna kick you out of here"he said before he walked away.

I messed up.

To be continued