CHAPTER 59

Mike's POV

(November 21, Friday)

I'm here at Bernardino's residence once again. I don't want to be here anymore but I have to stay here so I can have some evidence to send to them. Yesterday, I saw something inside of her secret room and I take some pictures of it and send to them. And unfortunately, I hate to say this but I think Maia is seducing me since I came back here. I took out my phone and was about to call Danna but then suddenly Kevin called.

Kevin calling...

I answered it directly. Thank god Maia is not here. She texted me that she have something to do.

'Tch like I care'

[Mike!]Kevin said on me.

"What is it?"I asked him.

[You have to come here now]Kevin replied.

"Where?"I asked again.

[Garcia's Residence]he said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"I asked.

[Just come here and you'll know the answer]he said before hanging up the phone.

I just sighed and walked outside. I walked towards my motor and wear the helmet before starting the engine. I drove away from Bernardino's Residence without them knowing.

When I reached the Garcia's Residence, I park my motor and took off my helmet before walking inside of their mansion. I got greeted by their maids.

"Magandang umaga po, Sir"magalang na bati nila sa akin.

Tumango nalang ako at pumunta sa malaking sala nila. Nakita ko doon si Tita Marinette na naka-upo sa isang single sofa na kaharap ni Lolo Franco na naka-upo rin sa isang single sofa. Si Danna, Kevin at Jacob naman ay naka-upo sa malaking sofa habang nakapatong ang mga solo nila sa mga hita nila.

"You're here"then suddenly I heard a voice who shouting with authority.

"Take a sit, Mr. Madrigal"Tita Marinette told me so I just followed her and sat down on the sofa in front of the sofa that Danna, Kevin and Jacob are sitting with.

"Tell me, is there something that you found out on her secret room excluding on the pictures that you sent on them"Loo Franco said on me. I just gulped before looking at Danna and the two.

"Yes"I replied.

"What is it? Is she planning something on Ronalyn?"Tita Marinette asked me.

"Unfortunately, yeah! She's planning something on her. I want to stop her but I'm scared that she might kill her immediately"I said.

"Hmm! Why does she want to kill her if I ask"Lolo Franco asked.

"B-because...she don't want anyone to block her way to make me hers. I much as I hate to say it...but...I want to...know how to defense and kill"I said.

"So you mean, you wanted to join our group?"Kevin asked.

"Are you out of your mind, Mike?" Jacob asked me angrily.

"It's because I want to save Ronalyn from her. I wanted to hurt Maia as much as I want"I replied. We suddenly heard Danna sighed loudly that made us looked at her.

"Are you okay?"Kevin asked her worriedly.

"Are you sure that you want to know how to defense?"she asked me calmly.

"Yes...I want to"I replied on her. She sighed again.

"If that is what you want...I'll train you tommorow. Just be sure that you're body is ready"she said. I happily nod at her.