CHAPTER 44

Mike's POV

"What do you want Justin?" I asked him. Even though he's facing my back, I know that it's Justin's voice. I'm sitting on a chair and I'm looking at nowhere.

"I just want to talk"he replied.

'What do he want to talk about? Is it on what happened earlier?'

"About what?"I asked him again. I can tell that he's walking towards me. A second later he's already sitting on a chair in front of me.

"About what happened earlier"he answered.

'As i thought'

"Why do you want to talk about it?"I asked him.

"I just want to know if Nicolai likes the girl that I love"he answered.

'I see... He wanted to know that after he did that on her? So funny'

I chuckled a bit before I turn my gaze on him. I stare at him blankly.

"Hahaha! You're so funny, Justin. You wanted to know if Nicolai likes her after you did that on her? Are you that stupid? You didn't even defend on her when Kevin told her that she's stupid and numb. I looked at you while you just silently listening on them, I looked at you and madness is written all over your face"I said, still looking at her.

I just can't believe that he didn't even defend on her that time.

"Because there's no words that came out on my mouth that time"he said. I just chuckled once again.

"Seriously? Hahaha! I can't believe a gang member like you have no words to say? You have no words to say because you're mad at her, Justin. You're mad at her"I said on him. Seeing her like that hurts me because she's my best friend. He didn't respond on me.

"You, Kevin and Jacob are mad at her even though she already explained herself to us. I'm sure that if Ace saw what happened a while ago, I know that he'll gonna be mad at the three of you"I said again.

Silence. We surrounding by silence, after I said that he didn't replied at all neither I, I don't want to speak again until we heard a voice. An angry voice.

"Justin, you bastard!"a voice said behind me.

I turned around to look who it was and I was stunned when I saw an angry Ace standing behind me. I stand up and face him.

"Ace? What are you doing here?"I asked him, he looked at me blankly that send a chills over my body the he looked at Justin again.

"Why didn't you defend my cousin huh?" Ace asked him angrily.

"H-how did you know what happened?" Justin asked him.

"France told me about that. Just be thankful because my wife didn't know about this. If she know about this, she will be mad at the three of you"Ace said in a cold voice. Justin didn't replied but he stand up and walk away.

"Ace, did Tita Marinette already know about this?"I suddenly asked him.

"I... don't know if they already know" he answered. I sighed in frustration.

'I hoped they won't know about this unless Kevin or Jacob told them'

"Where is Bea?"I asked him.

"She's asleep when I left"he answered that made me facepalmed.

"Are you that stupid bro? Why did you left her alone?"I asked him.

"Tch! It's urgent you know?... Tss! I'm going now. If I stay here longer I don't know what am I gonna do to those three"he said.

"I'm want to come"I said on him.