CHAPTER 54

Mike's POV

(1 week and 6 days past, Oct 12 Monday)

It's our first monthsarry and she greeted me and gave me a gift earlier before I went to my work. She ignored me before because of what happened. I don't know what to do. After she greeted me and gave her gift for me,she walked away. I know she's sad because I didn't greeted her back. I ignore her too in almost 3 weeks. I always in Maia's room without knowing that I'm already hurting her.

I'm here at my work, it's our lunch time. I'm at the cafeteria with Khalix and the others.

"Hoy, Mike! You're zoning out"Hiro said on me that made me looked at him.

"Hah?"I asked him.

"Are you deaf now?"Josh asked me.

"Are you still thinking of her? It's your fault that she's like that, Mike. You ignore her in almost 3 weeks. Your here for Maia without knowing that you already hurting her"Khalix said.

"What? You and your chibi, it's your monthsarry today right?"Hiro asked me. I just nod in response.

"Then what did you do?"Josh asked me.

"Unfortunately his girlfriend greeted him and gave him a gift, after that she walked away"Khalix answered.

"Awe! What really happened between the two of you?"Hiro asked me.

"I don't know"I answered before I heard Khalix speak.

"I'm done eating"he said so we looked at him. He stand up and ready to walk away.

"Where are you going?"Josh asked him.

"I'm going to the Doctor's office, I have to tell something on him"he said before he walked away.

'I know that you're mad at me, Khalix that's why you walk away'

"Are you done eating, Mike?"Hiro asked me. I just nod before we leave the cafeteria. We parted our ways after that. Maia is already at her house. Her doctor discharge her 4 days ago. I sighed in frustration because I don't know what am I going to do to make up with her.

'Should I date her? What if she refuse me?'

I'm arguing at my mind wether I date her or give her a gift that I didn't even notice that someone bumped at me.

"A-ah s-sorry"I said. The person just tched so I looked at that person.

"Claude?"I asked him.

"Next time looked we're you were going so you'll not gonna bumped into someone"he said in a cold tone.

"Hah? You are the one who bumped me"I said.

"Look, I'm texting someone and we're talking for something important so I don't care if I'm walking while looking at my phone and you are the one who really looks like you are daydreaming"he said.

"I'm not"I said.

"If you're not then you're not even gonna bumped into me"he said before he walked away.

"Tch! What's up with him"I mumbled before I went to the ER.

Hours past and it's time to go home. We bid our goodbyes to Hiro and Josh. Me and Khalix are in the parking lot.

"Do you still love Ronalyn or are you falling out of love on her?"Khalix suddenly asked me. I looked at him and he is  looking at me intensely.

"Uhmm I don't know"I whispered but he heard it.

"The heck? You just hurting her once again, Mike! Ooh! Is it because of Maia? Is it because of her sweet personality is back? Is that's it? Tang-ina, Mike. Alalahanin mo naman na may masasaktan ka kung wala ka nang nararamdaman kay Ronalyn, tang-ina sabihin mo sa kaniya hindi yung ganyan. Hindi mo alam kung mahal mo parin ba siya o hindi na. Nakaka- tangina na kasi eh, halos magtatatlong linggo na kayong hindi nagpapansinan, Mike. Isang buwan palang kayo, Mike, wag mo naman sanang tapusin agad yung relasyon niyo. Kahit na alam mong ikaw lagi ang nagfi-first move, alalahanin mo din na may pagka-mahiyain siya"he said before he sighed.

"Mike, binabalaan kita, wag na wag mong sasaktan ulit si Ronalyn dahil hindi lang ako ang makakalaban mo pati na rin sila Claude at ang buong kaibigan mo. Kilalang-kilala mo na kami, Mike. Sa oras na nasaktan man ang isa sa mga kaibigan natin alam mo na ang susunod na mangyayari" saad niya bago siya sumakay sa motor niya at sinuot ang kaniyang helmet bago siya umalis.

Bumuntong hininga nalang ako at sumakay sa motor ko at sinuot ko ang helmet ko. Pinaandar ko yung motor ko at umalis. Masyado na ring late, 8:30 na ng gabi.

Nang makarating ako sa bahay ay agad akong pumasok. Pagpasok ko ay kumakain na sila kasama sila Zander at Lily.

"Oh iho! Halika na at mag-gabihan na tayo"Nanay Ann said. Wala akong nagawa kundi ang sumunod sa kaniya. Umupo ako sa tabi ni France at nagsimulang kumain.

"Bakit parang ang tahimik niyo ata ngayon, Kuya? Ate?"Lily suddenly asked that made us stopped on eating.

"Hindi naman kayo ganyan nung nakaraang linggo, bat ang tahimik niyo? Lalo na sila Kuya Mike at Ate Ronalyn"Zander said.

"Nanay Ann kailan po uuwi si Danna?" biglang tanong ni Ronalyn. Alam kong ayaw niyang malaman nila kung ano ang nangyayari sa aming dalawa.

"Hindi ko pa alam iha, baka matatagalan pa. Pinutol niya yung komunikasyon niya kila Senyorito Franco at nag-aalala na sila baka kung ano ng nangyari sa kaniya. Meron pa, tinawag nila Senyorito Franco si Danna ang kaso hindi siya yung sumagot, lalaki ang sumagot. Sinasabi pa nung lalaki na masyadong busy si Danna kaya dapat hindi natin sila tawagan dahil wala din daw namang pangalan na nakalagay sa cellphone niya"sagot ni Nanay Ann.

"Nay, posible po bang hindi na babalik si Ate Danna?"Lily asked Nanay Ann.

"Ano ka ba Anak! Uuwi yun baka hindi pa ngayon"Nanay Ann said.

"Miss ko na ho siya"Zander said.

'When you were coming back?'

"Hindi lang ikaw ang may miss sa kaniya, Zander"Justin suddenly said.

"Mahal niyo po talaga si Danna noh, Kuya Justin?"masayang tanong ni Lily na ikinagulat ni Justin. We all laughed at his reaction.

"Mas maganda pa kayong tingnan na masaya at ma-ingay hindi ako sanay na nakikita ko kayong tahimik "Nanay Ann said.

Nagpatuloy nalang kaming kumain pagkatapos sabihin iyon ni Nanay Ann. Pagkatapos naming kumain ay pumunta na kami sa mga sari-sarili naming kwarto. Pagkarating ko sa kwarto ko ay nag-shower na ako at nagpalit ng pantulog ko. Humiga ako sa kama ko at tiningnan ko kung may text ba si Maia.

I don't know why I kept thinking of her. I'm getting excited when I'm talking to her but when it's comes to Ronalyn, I'm not excited anymore. It's feels like I'm not in love on her anymore.

I messed my hair and looked at my phone once again. My eyes widened when I saw Danna's name. She's calling me. I sat up and answered her call.

"Da-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when she speak.

[Are you...falling out of love on Ronalyn?] she asked me in her usual voice but it's calmer than before.

"Danna I-i don't know"I said before I looked down.

[Why? You know that she really loves you more than anything. I already know about Maia. I hope that you won't hurt her this time. I hope too that you'll end up on each other... forever. If you hurt her again...you already know what's the consequence. Hurt her and I assure you that you'll end up on the hospital. Cheat on her and I assure you that you're not gonna see her again. Betray or lie on her and I assure you that you won't get near on any of them and I will beat the hell out of you if you'll do that. It's a warning, Mike] she said before she hung up. I got nervous when she those. The way she those words, the way her voice become dangerous.

"Ugh! What would I do now? I don't even know if I'm starting to fell out of love on Ronalyn"I whispered. Humiga ulit ako at di ko nalang namalayan na nakatulog na ako.

To be continued