CHAPTER 21

Ronalyn's POV

"A-ah! W-welcome back D-danna!"I said while stuttering. She just nod her head before she walk towards us. The others are at her back following her but there are two person who caught my attention.

"Nē Haruki-san! Karera wa darena no?(Who are they?)"the small guy asked. He had the same height with Saitō.

"Oh, Itsuki-san!Karera wa  watashitachi no tomodachidesu!(They our friends!)"Saitō said on Itsuki who's now smiling widely at us.

"Ooooooh! Good afternoon min'na-san"Itsuki said on us while smiling.

"Good afternoon!"bati namin pabalik sa kaniya pero bigla nalang may humawak sa bewang niya at hinapit palapit sa kaniya.

"Oi,oi,oi! I'll warned all of you!  Try to flirt on my boyfriend and I'll hurt you! I'm Fujī Takāshi,boyfriend of Itsuki Sasaki" pagpapakilala niya bago kami tinignan ng masama kaya agad siyang binatukan ni Kevin.

"Wth? Bro?"he angrily asked.

"You're scaring them! They not gonna steal Itsuki away from you. Tch! Your the same attitude with your cousin" Kevin said.

"Easy,bro! Where not a stealer"Kyle said.

"LUNCH IS READY!!"sigaw nila France at Elvie sa kusina.

"LUNCH?"Saitō and Itsuki said before they run to the kitchen.

"OI! MATTE HARUKI-SAN! ITSUKI-SAN"Kēnji and Fujī said before they follow them.

"Ronalyn, we're gonna talk after lunch"Danna said that made me shiver. Humiga siya sa sofa at natulog.

"Do you think she already know?"I asked Steph who just shrugged before we went to the kitchen. We sit in the vacant sits then we start to eat. Tahimik lang kaming kumakain hanggang sa nagsalita si Itsuki na katabi ni Saitō.

"Nē min'na-san! Is Danna-chan always eating?"tanong sa amin ni Itsuki.

"Not much! Why did you ask?"Jacob said on him.

"She's so stubborn and meanie"sabi ni Itsuki tsaka ngumuso which we find cute.

"Oi,oi,oi don't look at my baby like that"Fujī said on us that made us flinch.

"Easy bro! We're not going to steal him away from you"Justin said on him.

"Good to hear"Fujī said on him. Tumahimik na kami at nagpatuloy na kumain hanggang sa natapos na kami ay pumunta si Danna sa kusina at umupo sa tabi ni Kevin at pinatong niya yung ulo niya sa balikat niya.

"E-eh?"namumulang sambit ni Kevin kaya napangisi kaming lahat pwera lang si Justin.

"Nē Kevin-san!Anata wa ima ni-ri de tsukiatte imasu ka?(Are you two dating now?)"saad ni Fujī.

"A-ah! No"Kevin answered while looking at Danna.

"But you two act like one"Itsuki said on them that made Danna open her ocean blue eyes.

"Danna-chan do you have a feelings on Kevin-san?"tanong ni Saitō.

"Maybe yes,maybe no"she answered before she turn her gaze on me. Sinenyasan niya ako na lumabas kami kaya tumayo na ako.

"We just going to talk so don't you dare to followed us and Mike I'll talk to you too later after I talk to Ronalyn" sabi ni Danna bago niya ako hinila papunta backyard. Nang makarating kami ay umupo siya sa damuhan at humiga, nalilinungan kami ng isang malaking puno.

"Eh? Danna bakit ka humiga diyan?" tanong ko sa kaniya. She closed her eyes.

"Just sit and just let me lay here"she said while her eyes is closed so I just sit beside her.