CHAPTER 42

Mike's POV

(September 19, Thursday)

I open slowly open my eyes before I turn my head on a certain person beside me who's hugging me tightly. She's sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful and cute, no wonder I fall for her. I like the way she make a cute face. I caressed her hair before smiling. I heard that Itsuki, Fujī, Saitō and Takāshi came back on Japan.

"I hope it'll last long. I don't want to lose you, my boo! I want you to stay with me forever. I love you!"I mumbled.

I leaned forward to kiss her forehead. I slightly chuckled because she snored. I slowly removed her arms on my wait before I quietly get up to take some bath.I walk towards the door to open it but I look on her again when I'm in front of the door before I smiled.

I open the door and walk outside and I slowly closed the door. I'm scared that I might wake them up because it's still 5:50 in the morning. I sighed before I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee. When I'm in the kitchen I got shocked when I saw Danna leaning on the counter, drinking some coffee.

"What are you doing here this early?"I asked her before I walk to the counter to make some coffee.

"Nothing, I just want to see Nanay Ann and her children"she answered calmly.

"But...what are they doing here? They still have school"I said on her before I pour some hot water on my coffee.

"Starting on monday, they'll going to stay here"she said on me. I stir my coffee and I take a sip.

"Zander is taller now. He's just 16 but his body is already built and his face is so matured than the last time we saw him"I said again before I sat on the chair.

"It's normal in a teenager to have that built body and matured face but he's still the Zander we know. I heard to Nanay Ann that he got a girlfriend but she dumped him"she said before she put her mug on the sink and leaned on the counter once again.

"Lily got matured too even she's just 14"she said looking on nowhere.

"I'm still shocked when I saw them"I said before I laughed silently.

"Did you slept with Ronalyn last night?"she asked that made me shocked.

"Uhh... Yeah! I slept with her but we didn't do anything, I swear"I answered. I heard her sighed.

"I didn't think that you did it before the getting married but it's up to you if you want to got her pregnant before you marry her besides it's your lovelife"she said calmly. I want to ask her something so I just did.

"Danna! Did you perhaps... still love Justin?"I suddenly asked that me her chuckled.

"I didn't know that you want to ask that question. It's been a few months since you didn't asked me about that and I thought that you already forgotten about that thing"she said.

"That's not what I want to heard, Danna. I want to hear if you still into Justin or.... Are you slowly falling inlove with Kevin?"I said once again.

"I don't want to hurt the both of them so I just pretend that I didn't see what their eyes saying. I know that both of them loves me more than friends but it's hard to choose knowing that the both of them are so special on you"she answered before she looked at the ceiling and closing her eyes.

"I want to know who I love between the two. I don't want to hurt any of them but in the end I know that if I choose one of them, the other will gonna hurt"she said, still closing her eyes. I was about to speak when we heard someone voice that made Danna opened her eyes.

"Eh? Ate Danna!!!"Zander and Lily said. I looked at the clock and it's already 6:12 in the morning. Zander and Lily walk towards Danna and they hugged her.