CHAPTER 39

Mike's POV

"Buon pomeriggio(Good afternoon)" Nicolai said that made us shocked.

"Nics?"Ronalyn asked happily.

"Supp! Lyn-lyn"he said to my girlfriend while smiling at her.

"Ehem!! You know that I'm here right boo?"I suddenly spoke.

"Boo?"Nicolai confusedly asked us.

"Yes...She already answered me"I proudly answered.

"Oh! T-then congrats"he said before smiling at us.

'Why do I feel guilty?'

"Uyy! Kailan ka pa bumalik?"Claire asked him.

"An hour ago"he answered still standing behind Claude who's staring at him blankly. France was about to asked him but then suddenly Danna appeared behind Kyle.

"Oi"Danna suddenly spoke behind Kyle that made us jumped.

"Danna...wag ka namang bigla-bigla nalang sumusulpot"Aquisha said.

"Psh!"she just said before her eyes turned to Nicolai who's still standing behind Claude.

"Sup...Dragon"she said in her soft voice.

"Yow...Nisshoku!!"he greeted back while smiling at her softly that made us confused.

"Since when did you two call each other like that?"Jacob suddenly spoke beside Danna that made her bonked his head.

"Itai(Ouch!)"Jacob said while caressing his head before he sat down beside France.

"Don't you dare to do that again" Danna said in a monotone.

"Meanie!!....Gomen Nisshoku-chan" Jacob said.

"Whatever! Why don't you just sit Dragon?"Danna said on Nicolai who's sitting now sitting beside no one.

"Wait? Since when did you two become close?"I suddenly asked the two who's now sitting beside each other.

"You'll find out soon"they both answered.

"Eh? Kailangan nga kayo naging close?" Jenalyn asked them.

"It's a secret"Danna answered before smirking at us.

"MIN'NA-SAN!"we jumped once again we heard a yell from Itsuki and Saitō.

"Aish! Don't yell like that"Fujī said on them.

"Yeah! It's not like they are deaf"Takāshi said while walking.

"Psh!"Kevin just said while walking but soon stop when he spotted Danna and Nicolai who's talking.

"What are you doing here?"Kevin asked coldly at Nicolai before he sat beside me.

"Uhmm...I-"he didn't finished his sentence when Danna interrupt him.

"I invited him"she answered in her cold voice.

"What? Why? And since when did you two became this close?"Kevin asked angrily but he didn't get an answer because Danna dragged Nicolai outside.

"As far as I know they didn't like each other"Fujī suddenly said that made us all look at him.

"What do you mean?"Kyle asked him.

"Nothing!"Fujī answered before he sat down beside France. The three do the same thing.

"Can you tell us why they didn't like each other before?"Khalix asked the five. They just sighed before they look at Kevin.

"Uhm! Girls? Can you go upstairs?" Kevin asked them that made us confused.

"Sure! But why?"Jenalyn asked him.