CHAPTER 15

Mike's POV

"What are you doing here Maia?"I asked on her, she's smirking at me.

"It seems that your girlfriend cheats on you!"she said while smirking. I turned to Danna who's clenching her fist then I turned back to Maia.

"It's not your business so bette shut up Maia!"I angrily said.

"Owww! Your just hurting because she cheats on you!" she said emphasizing the word 'cheats'. I want to slap her hard.

"Stop interfering someones business!" Danna said in a cold voice.

"Ooooh! Your the reason why her girlfriend cheats on her too! Because your a who-"Danna cut her by slapping her hard.

"If you f*cking telling me that I'm such a f*cking whore then don't! Your the one who's whore between us! Don't mess up with me Maia! You don't know me!"Donna angrily said on her.

"I know you! You're a cold hearted bitch!"Maia said.

"You just know what I am like but really don't know who I am!"Danna said while smirking.

"What do you mean?"Maia said nervously that made me smirk.

"Interfer on their business again and I'll assure you that your life will going to be a mess! So be careful on what's are you planing!"Danna answered then she go inside her car.

"Be careful bitch!"I said while smirking before I go inside Danna's car. We heard her yelled in frustration.

"UGHHH! I'LL MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN!......WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" She yelled outside that made us laughed then Danna drove back to the house where we left them. We didn't talk to each other when we're on our way to go back until we reach the house. We burst in when she stopped the car.

"Yo~hooo!What happened?"Jacob asked us so I looked at Danna who's looking at me then she sighed before nodding so I looked at them.

"I- We saw them!"I nervously said.

"Then?"they said in unison.

"T-then w-we"I didn't even speak properly.

"We saw them kissing! The others are fan girling because they saw them kissing!"Danna said that made them shocked,I looked down. I don't want them to see me crying again.

"WHAT? THEY KISSED?"they yelled at us.

"Are you f*cking deaf or what?"Danna said angrily that made us shiver.

"S-so what did you do bro?"Kyle asked me.

"W-we just run away! I don't want to ruined their date!"I answered while looking down. My eyed widened when I feel my tears slowly streaming down to my cheeks so I wiped it fast.

"Mike?"Khalix called my name.

"We're going to leave now!"I heard Kuya Rico said.

"I want to visit my sister in law!"Ate Faith.

"We have to go now!"Ate Angel said.

"I'll stay here!"saad ni Ace.

"It's gonna be okay Mike! Trust us!" Kuya Kiero said before they leave us. I sit down on the floor. I can feel that they staring at us.

"Hey,Mike! I know you're hurting so please tell us"I heard Saitō said on me.

"Oi,Mike! I kno that we just met yesterday! I feel that too when me and Haruki-san have a misunderstanding" Takāshi said that made me looked at him.

"Hah?"I asked confusedly, he sighed.

"When me and Saitō have a misunderstanding, he went to his friend who is secretly inlove with him! When I go there I saw them kissing so I ran away until I stopped on Danna's building apartment! I went there and I cry. I tell her everything but I received a f*cking hit on my head!"Takāshi said while glaring on Danna.