CHAPTER 31

Mike's POV

Maia was about to speak but suddenly someone slapped her once again. We all shocked same as Danna because Ronalyn just slapped her hard.

"Don't talk shits about me and Danna. I may be a small but I can make you kneel down"Ronalyn said in a cold voice that made me shiver. This is the first time that I saw her like that. We didn't even notice that she's already here.

"Ako na ang mahal ni Mike at past ka nalang niya kaya wag mong akong sisihin kung ayaw niya nang bumalik sayo"Ronalyn said.

"Hindi ka niya mahal! Ako ang mahal niya,minahal ka lang niya dahil wala ako sa tabi niya"Maia said that made me mad so I came near at her.

"Stop this nonsense Maia! I don't love you anymore! Is it hard to understand that?"I angrily said on her.

"Mike, please alam kong mahal mo pa ako,nangako ka sa akin na pagbalik ko dito ako parin ang mamahalin mo hindi ba? Nangako ka eh"she said while crying.

"Maia, you f*cking leave me and yes I promised you that but f*ck I already forget that goddamn promise after I fall for her. Why don't you just accept the fact that I don't love you anymore and I don't want to come back on you. After you leave,you didn't even call me or texted me and that time I told to myself that I will forget you. I already forget how I feel about you. So stop this f*cking nonsense and don't you even dare to lay a finger on Ronalyn 'cause I won't hesitate to hurt you and forget that your a girl"I said on her.

"Maia!"we heard someone call her. We turn our head to the left and we saw Tico walking towards us. I can tell that Maia is nervous because her cousin is here. When he already in front of us,he suddenly speaks harshly to Maia.

"What the f*ck are you doing here, Maia? Why the f*ck are you so desperate to make Mike come back on you again? Can you just understand that Mike isn't gonna be yours,so f*cking be it,Maia. He's inlove with another women and that isn't you. Stop this f*cking nonsense,Maia. You're just hurting yourself"Tico said angrily.

"You don't understand what I feel, couz"Maia said.

"I understand what you feel, Maia. You, your are the one who didn't understand what the other feels. You're so selfish that you didn't even notice that your hurting someone. You're desperate in someone who doesn't love and want you anymore. You know what, Maia? I pity you"Tico said once again before he turn his gaze to us.

"I'm sorry for her behaviour and Danna thank you for texting me"he said to us. We just nod in response.

"And you Maia, I will tell to your father what you did"he said to Maia before he dragged her away from us.

"I didn't know that he have that personality of him"I blurt out.

"He just got pissed on Maia"Danna said on me.

"Ronalyn,why are you here? I thought your helping the others?"Danna asked Ronalyn.

"Ah ano! Kasi hinahanap ka nila Jenalyn. Tinanong naman namin sila France,sabi niya sinundan mo daw itong juice mother na mikroponong ito. Nung makarating ako dito saktong narinig ko yung sigaw ni bruha kaya agad akong pumunta dito sa gawi niyo at sinampal siya. Hirap palang mag-english" she said that made me laughed on what she said in last.

"Mikropono parin talaga tawag mo sa akin eh no"I said on her.

"Juice mother ka talaga"she said.

"Ehem! You know that I'm still here don't you?"Danna suddenly spoke.