CHAPTER 18

Mike's POV

Galit akong pumunta sa likod ng bahay, nakasunod sa akin sila France,Kevin,Kyle,Khalix at Justin. They are facing my back. I got a call a while ago from Ronalyn, after I heard Claude's voice I rushed to her room.

"Paano ba nakapasok yung bastardong yun?"galit na tanong ko sa kanila.

"Hindi namin alam, alam mong magkakasama tayo kanina sa music room!"Khalix said.

'I'm so craving to beat that guy!'

"Mike,yung ginawa mo kanina mali yun eh!"Kyle said so I faced him.

"You know that Claude is the one who's wrong between me and him. He suddenly rushed to Ronalyn's room. He's the one who is wrong, Kyle. He is, not me"I said on him but he just sighed.

"Mike,Claude and you are wrong. Claude, get in without our permission and you're wrong because you suddenly grabbed Ronalyn by her arm and you even pull her towards you and Claude do the same thing"France said.

"Tch!"I said while rolling my eyes.

"That's not the problem now,we have to find where did Danna go!"Kevin suddenly speak.

"Kevin is right!"Justin said.

"So?"we asked Kevin who's sitting on a chair.

"I don't know but one thing I know where did she go it's either America or Japan"he said before she sighed.

"You're right!"Khalix said before he sit beside Kevin. We sit in the vacant chair.

"Why don't we try to call her?"France suggested on us. We all nod on him before Kevin took his phone out and he dialed Danna's number then he put it in a loud speaker.

"It's ringing!"he said. After a few minutes she answered.

"Supp! Bro!"we all looked at each other because it's a guy voice.

"Mark?"Kevin asked.

"Yeah,it's me! The one and only Mark!"he said.

"Where is Danna?"I asked him.

"S-she's not here!"He said.

"If she's not there then why are you holding her phone?"Justine asked him.

"Uhmm,beca-"he didn't finish his sentence when someone interrupt him.

"Nē Mark, where is Danna-chan?"it's a guy voice.

"A-ah Sasaki-san,she's in the....in the music room"Mark said.

"Hah? She's not there. I already went there before I went here!"Sasaki said.

"Bye min'na-san!"Mark said before he ended the call.

"Eh?"we said in unison.

"What we gonna do now?"Kyle asked Kevin.

"Wait!"Kevin said before he tap some random number in her phone. They picked it up fast.

"What?"a girl voice asked us.

"Thank god you answer it!"Kevin said.

"Then?"she asked.

"Where exactly are you,Danna?"Kevin asked her.

"I don't know!"she answered so we faced palm.

"What do you mean you don't know?" France asked her.

"Let me think....I'm here at.......oh I forgot I'm here at Sasaki's household!" she said.

"You're in Japan?"we asked him in unison.

"I think?"she answered like questioning.

"Danna-chan!"we heard a guy voice again.