CHAPTER 19

Mike's POV

"I...don't know"Kevin said before he looked away.

"You're lying! You know who's that aren't you?"Justin said on him. Kevin just sighed before he looked at us.

"I really don't know who it was! I'm not sure if it's his number!"Kevin said while emphasizing the word 'his'.

"His?"we asked in unison.

"The 3 last number is familiar, it has the same number on him!"he answered.

"Wait? What do you mean by him?"I asked again.

"And what do you mean by the 3 last number?"France asked him too.

"The three last number has the same three last number as him"he answered once again.

'Why he don't want to tell us who is he?'

"Just tell me who is he!"I said on him.

"You don't know him even I'll tell you who it was"he said before sighing again.

"His name is Nicolai Ramos"he said that made us confused because we heard the his surname which is 'Ramos'.

"Ramos?"Khalix asked him with confused.

"If you think that Grace Ramos and Nicolai is sibling you're wrong. Because they are cousins!"Kevin said.

"COUSIN'S?!"we yelled on him.

"Yes, and the current leader of the Scorpion gang is Nicolai!"he said.

"So you mean,he's a part of that gang?"Kyle asked him. Kevin gave him a nod.

"Did he know that you, Danna and Jacob are their enemy?"Justin asked him.

"Before they didn't know that we're part of a gang but now,they already know"Kevin answered.

"Wait? Who's the boss in your group?" I suddenly asked him.

"Danna is the leader of our gang and the mafia org."he answered.

"She's the leader now? How?"France asked.

"Well,she's the only daughter of Auntie that's really know how to fight. Angel-neechan know how to fight too but not as great as Danna. Since Danna trained since she's 8 yrs. she's really skillful now. Skillful that us" Kevin said before he smile.

"You seemed really inlove with her, right?"Kyle said on him.

"Yeah! She's salty and cold hearted but....she's really soft and nice that's why I love her more than friends. She's not faking her personality and she's didn't even know how to flirt"he said while blushing.

"1,2,3 go!"I said.

"Ako'y tinamaan,puso'y tinamaan~" I first sing.

"Sadyang ikaw lang ang tanging dahilan~"Khalix said.

"Walang iniisip,walang nalalaman~" France said on him.

"Kundi ikaw lang pagkat ikaw ang mahal~"Kyle sing too.

"Tunay na lahat ay hahamakin
Pag iyong nararamdaman~"we said in unison that made him blush more. We just laughed at him until Justin walk out.

"Oooooppps! Someone's jealous!"me and France said in unison before we laugh again.

"Why would he got jealous?"Kevin asked us.

"It's pretty obvious that he still have fellings for her"I proudly said on him.

"But he already said that he like someone!"Kevin said again.

"Kevin, Justin just don't want to admit that he's still have fellings for her so he won't hurt you"France said on him. We heard him sighed.