Your doll is mine

Jimin went into a small grocery store in the center of town. 

The salesman was a dark-haired middle-aged man. He didn't even look at the guy who walked past him. The man was arguing with someone on the phone. He tried to keep his voice low, but it didn't work. Jimin heard every word he said.

The guy smiled very slightly and went to the back of the room.  He walked slowly along the shelves, studying them. There were no other customers in the store. 

As he walked, the salesman's voice grew quieter. 

The guy stopped in front of the alcohol shelves and picked up a bottle.

I guess this is the brand of whiskey that Yoongi drinks, he thought.

Jimin looked at the label on the bottle for a few more seconds to make sure.

He was lost in thought. 

I wonder where Tae is now? He didn't come back from last night's walk. He only texted Yoongi that he had found a new doll and would hang out with her until the next mission. 

Where'd he find her? There don't seem to be any bad places in this city.

The organization would not approve of such behavior, but it is not possible to control Taehyung. It's easier to let him do what he wants. He'll come back when he has to work. The main thing is that he does not get into trouble while he is having fun.

Jimin sighed wearily.

He suddenly thought of Jungkook who quit. He'll never see him again. Jimin's heart sank painfully in his chest. 

It was hard for him to accept that Jungkook was no longer in his life. JK was like a younger brother to him.

He'll never tell anyone that he had seen Jeon at the police station. But they'll still find him sooner or later. No one has yet been able to leave the organization and stay alive.

Damn, I hope Kookie knows what he's doing, Jimin thought. 

The guy shook his head a little. He wanted to get rid of the painful thoughts. 

Suddenly, he felt that something was wrong.  It seemed to him that someone was watching him. The guy looked around but saw no one. The salesman's voice trailed off. The silence grew oppressive and Jimin held his breath. He listened. There was a very soft sound of footsteps nearby.

" If you think you're being followed, then you are." Jimin remembered the words of one of his teachers.

The next moment, someone put a gun to the back of his head. 

" Where's Melody Morgan?" he heard a familiar girl's voice. 

When the guy realized whose voice it was, he was dumbfounded.

*       *       * 

" Give me your phone" Taehyung repeated.

 I froze for a few seconds, thinking. 

I guess I have no other choice. If I don't voluntarily give him my iphone he will take it by force. 

Damn, I hate being weak and helpless.

I handed him the ringing phone.

" The cellular customer you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep."  Tae said in a businesslike tone. 

" Taehyung, where is she? " The phone wasn't on loudspeaker, but I could hear Jungkook's voice. It made me feel a little better. 

" How did you know it was me?" the guy exclaimed. He pretended to be surprised

" if you do anything to her, I swear I'll shoot you." Jeon sounded threatening.

" Shh, don't shout." Tae rolled his eyes. " Your doll's all right but she refuses to eat." 

" Don't you dare call her that! She's not one of yours..." JK growled.

" Look, you just need to calm down, okay?" Kim interrupted him. 

"Let's make a deal. " Jeon said after a few seconds of silence " I know you only need me. Let the girl go." 

" What?" Kim frowned. " I have no idea what you're talking about."

" Take me, and let her go." JK said firmly. 

" Um, sorry dude, I don't need you. I see you almost every day." he said.  " By the way, I'm mad at you. You went to have fun without me. "  

" No, I didn't ." JK said " You've got it all wrong." 

Suddenly I realized that Tae doesn't know that Jungkook quit the organization. The thought made me even more confused. I stared at the guy, trying to figure out what he was up to.

" Now your doll is mine." Taehyung said slowly. " But if you want her back, you can try to take her away from me." he said, then opened the car window and threw the phone out. 

Hello, my cute bunnies. ✨💖🐇💖✨ I'm sorry I'm late. 😔

 I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. 🤔 My book has too many plot twists.😅 

💕 💞Please don't forget to vote and leave comments. 💞💕

 I'm going to bed. 😴 

✨❤️I ❤️❤️ ✨