I'll teach you, doll

My pulse was gradually returning to normal. But my body was still shaking a little from the emotions I'd experienced.

I got up and opened the door.

 Taehyung was  glaring at me.  There were drops of blood on his hands and clothes.

" Why the hell did you do that?" he asked. There was irritation in his voice. "You were supposed to be quiet."

I frowned and looked at him. 

" I... I just didn't know how to handle this situation." I tried to explain. " I didn't want them to take me away. I wanted to stay with you." 

The guy's eyebrows lifted slightly. A cheeky smile appeared on his lips. 

" So, you want to stay with me..." Tae ran his eyes over my body and winked at me. "Why don't we call and tell Kookie not to come over?" 

" No, I didn't mean that." I protested. " I just wanted to distract these criminals. I wanted to help you." 

" Seriously? Do you really think I needed your help?"  the guy looked at me haughtily and smirked.

" I still managed to distract them for a couple of seconds. You could have said thank you." I insisted.

I knew I'd been stupid, but I didn't want to agree with  smug Taehyung. 

 "  I had everything under control."  he said. " And a real shootout is not like in the movies. They could not only be distracted, but also shoot you out of unexpectedness." the guy sighed. " I don't care about you, but try not to die until Jungkook shows up." 

" And what happens when he comes for me?" I asked. My heart clenched in my chest with worry. 

I was very afraid for Jungkook. Especially after I saw how easily Tae could kill five armed men.

" We'll see.."  he replied cryptically, then turned around and walked forward. 

I followed him. 

The smell of blood filled my nostrils. Shards of glass crunched under my boots.

There were dead bodies on the floor. 

I knew I should care, but because of too many terrible adventures, I lost the ability to feel anything. It was like my emotions were turned off. 

I looked down at my would-be kidnappers. 

" Are these Medusa people?"  I asked Taehyung, who squatted down next to the bald man's corpse.

" No, definitely not." the guy answered, examining the dead man's pockets. " All the people from this clan and those who work for them have a Medusa tattoo on their hands. These men do not have this mark. So they work for someone else. " he continued to examine the pockets. " Damn, I should have interrogated him before I killed him." Tae muttered. 

He unzipped the man's jacket and took out a round object that looked like a coin from an inside pocket. Taehyung examined it carefully, then shook his head and smiled. 

"Chimera..." he said, showing me the coin. I saw the image of a strange creature etched into the yellow metal. 

" And what does that mean?" I asked looking at it. 

" You are being hunted by two mafia clans. Medusa and Chimera..." the guy said thoughtfully. He looked me straight in the eyes. " Well, doll, what do they want from you? Any ideas?" 

I shook my head. 

" Did you owe them something or did you steal something?" he scratched his chin thoughtfully.

" No, I already told you that I have no idea what's going on." I said. " I heard about Medusa quite recently. I don't know anything about the criminal world, okay? I'm just a schoolgirl."

" Okay, so who are your parents?" Maybe they want to kidnap you because of them." he said.

"   My father is the chief of police, and my mother..." I thought for a moment. I knew very little about my mom. Dad doesn't like to talk about her. She's always been a mystery to me. " Dad said she used to be a cop, too. Maybe she's still working for the police. I don't know. I haven't seen her in years. She left us." 

" Well, I doubt you're being hunted because of your parents. No one would kidnap the daughter of ordinary cops. So these clans have some other reasons." he said.

The guy took out a wallet from the man's pocket and took the money. 

" What are you doing? It's stealing!" I exclaimed. 

" Don't be such a bore, doll." Taehyung said rolling his eyes" He won't need the money anymore. He's dead."  

" But..." I tried to protest, but the guy interrupted me.

" This money will be useful to us for our adventure." he said with a predatory smile. The guy looked very excited. 

" What do you mean?" I asked, confused. I was afraid he was going to drag me into something. 

" We're going to Chicago to find out why you're being hunted." he said firmly. 

" Why would you want to get involved in this?" I asked surprised.  "To be honest, I was hoping you'd leave me alone now." 

" Are you kidding me?" he frowned. " This is the most interesting event in recent times.  You're still very boring, of course. But there's so much fun and mystery going on around you." His eyes glittered with anticipation. 

Great! He is not just a killer but also loves dangerous adventures, I thought. I don't think I can survive

" Take it." he put the gun in my hands.

" Why did you give me it?" I asked, puzzled. 

" Where we're going, you'll need a gun." he said.

" But I don't know how to shoot. " I replied. 

" I'll teach you, doll." Tae smirked.

Hello my cute bunnies. 🐇🐇🐇I'm sorry. I'm late again. 😢What's wrong with me? 🤔

❤️❤️❤️I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. ❤️❤️❤️

🌸Please don't forget to vote and leave comments. 🌸

I  💖 U