The last conversation

Jungkook put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans after talking to Taehyung.

Despair and anger seethed in his soul. The guy clenched his fist and punched the wall. He didn't feel any better, but there was a noticeable dent in the wall. His arm ached, but he didn't care now. This pain was nothing compared to what was happening in his heart right now.

"  Goddamn you, Taehyung." he said, between gritted teeth. 

" If you want her back, you can try to take her away from me." Tae's last words stuck in his mind.

Taehyung can be sure that JK will come for her. She belongs to him, and he won't give her to anyone else, even if his own life is at stake.

Jungkook knew that V was challenging him. It was so typical of them. They have competed in everything since childhood. Who runs faster, who shoots better, who completed the most missions. When they were older, Taehyung wanted to draw him into a competition to see who would have the most girls, but Jungkook wasn't interested. 

Tae resented him for that, but he didn't stop trying to impose dolls on him when they were hanging out somewhere. Jungkook was only annoyed by this.

Taehyung called all girls dolls for a reason. He did this to avoid remembering their names and becoming attached to them. It was easier to live that way. 

But Jungkook didn't want to do the same. One-night stands with unfamiliar girls were not interesting to him.

Tae took Melody away from him because he thinks she's just a doll. He thinks it's an usual competition between them. Just a game, but he's wrong.

He doesn't even know what he's getting himself into, but that's his usual behavior. First he acts, then he thinks. He's too impulsive.

Melody isn't just some girl.  She belongs to one of the most powerful mafia families in the country. 

Teresa would be furious if she found out that Jungkook had failed the mission, but he didn't care. He was more concerned that Melody wasn't with him right now. She's a long way from home, and she must be scared as hell. 

He wanted to take her in his arms, to comfort her, to protect her from everything, but he couldn't. She was far away. It tore his soul to shreds.

But he would bring Melody back.  He just needs to find out where Taehyung is right now.

The guy was furiously thinking about what to do next. 

I'll have to go to Jimin. There is no other way out, he decided. 

JK wandered along the wall. Suddenly someone called out to him. He turned around and saw Mr. Morgan. 

They were still at the police station. 

"Where are you going?" the man asked, coming closer to him. 

Jungkook glared at the chief of police.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I don't have time to talk to you anymore." the guy said, crossing his arms ." I must find your daughter and bring her home." 

Mr. Morgan was silent for a few seconds, his lips pursed. His face was thoughtful. The man sighed heavily.

" You're not going anywhere." he said. "That's not your job."

" Are you fucking kidding me?" the guy exclaimed. 

"You made a deal with the police." Mr. Morgan said. His tone was much softer than before. "You can't go anywhere you want. You have to be quiet."

" Are you seriously trying to get me to stay and do nothing?" The guy was seething with anger. " It's your fault Melody's missing. I'm not going to listen to you."

Two policemen walked past them. One of them cast an interested glance at them.

" Let's go back to my office. Here are too many curious people here. " Mr. Morgan grabbed the guy by the forearm and pulled him along.

" I told you I don't have time for stupid conversations." Jungkook exclaimed as the police chief slammed the door of his office behind them. 

" Listen to me, kid. It's commendable that you're eager to save my daughter, but I can't let you go." Melody's father said. " I don't like you, but I don't want you killed. Your old friends will be very angry with you for betraying them." 

" I don't care about that"  the guy said decisively.

" Do you really not care about your own life ?" the man frowned.

Jungkook knew that Mr. Morgan was right and that he would be putting himself at great risk if he went looking for Melody. 

" I'm not as easy to kill as you think, sir." Jeon said. " And the main thing for me is to save Melody."

" If you know anything about where she might be or who might have taken her, tell me. I'll do anything to bring her home. She's my daughter." the man said.

JK looked into Mr. Morgan's eyes and saw the desperation and panic in them.

The man tried to be cold and calm, but his eyes gave him away. He was worried as hell about his daughter.

The door suddenly opened and agent Branson and two other feds entered. 

"Jeon Jungkook, you're under arrest." he said. 

" What?" Melody's father stared at him in surprise.

" Why are you arresting me?" Jeon exclaimed indignantly. 

" For the murder of the police chief." agent Branson smirked and shot Mr. Morgan's chest.

Hello my cute bunnies. ✨🐇🐇✨ To be honest I don't know what to say. 😫 I'm upset 😭

Sorry I'm late, but I hope you were surprised by the plot twist. 😔

Please don't forget to vote and leave comments. 

💜I purple you 💜