Who is he?

The guy went forward, past me. I looked at my father questioningly.

Guests in our house were rare. Even my best friend has never stayed at my house for the night. Only my grandmother came to us every year for Christmas.

So I was very surprised  that my dad brought a stranger.

" Can you explain what's going on? " I asked and crossed my arms. " What is he doing here and where did you find him? "

My father pursed his lips. He became very serious. He seemed to think about something, but then pulled himself together.

" This is a very difficult conversation " Dad said and patted my head. " We'll discuss it when I get back from duty, I promise. Now, since you're still awake, please, feed our guest and show him the guest bedroom. "

" But..."

" Don't bother the guy with questions. "

My father kissed the top of my head and left quickly, closing the door behind him.

I stood in the hallway, for a while trying to figure out what was going on.

Then I rubbed my tired eyes with my hands and trudged into the living room. From there came the sound of the TV running.

It was dark in the room. Jungkook was sitting on the sofa, watching some crime reports. His jacket was lying on the back of the sofa.

" Do you want something to eat? " I asked, standing in the doorway.

" No, I am not hungry. " He didn't even turn to look at me.

I looked at the TV screen. A reporter from our local TV station was broadcasting the latest news. She was very scared.

"There was a shocking event on Forest Avenue, tonight. Five people were killed in the shootout." The woman spoke quickly.

I literally froze in place after I was hearing it.

What the hell? How could this happen in our small town?

I turned on the light and my guest was immediately indignant.

" Turn it off! " He hissed turning away from me.

" Erm... " I was confused and turned off the light immediately.

" Where's the bathroom? " Jeon asked as he stood up. 

" Down the hall, last door on the left." I said.

His hand was on his shoulder as he passed me. The guy was very pale.

I turned back to the TV. The live broadcast was over and the Breakfast cereal commercial was on.

My head was spinning. 

There was a shootout in the town. My father, the chief of police, brought this strange guy in the middle of the night for a mysterious reason. This is very suspicious.

I think Jungkook has something to do with what happened on Forest Avenue.