Well, that's different

The bedroom door opened with a soft creak. Taehyung stood at the entrance and looked at the bed where Melody was sleeping. He had a nearly finished bottle of wine in his hand. 

The house was still cold, so the girl slept in jeans and a hoodie with a blanket pulled over her head. Her breathing was soft and deep.

Tae leaned against the door frame and tilted his head to the side. A lock of his hair fell on his face. He took the last sip without taking his eyes off the girl.

He would have to spend the night in this bedroom because he can't leave her alone for long. She can escape, or someone can steal her while he sleeps somewhere else. 

The guy smirked. She is so ordinary and boring, but there is a whole queue of people who want to kidnap her. What is her secret?

Taehyung walked into the room and put the empty bottle on the bedside table. 

Then Kim lay down on the opposite side of the bed and put his hands behind his head. 

Tae just stared at the ceiling for a few seconds.  Suddenly, he found himself thinking that this was the first time in his life that he was sleeping with a girl in the same bed like brother and sister.

He had other plans when he took her away. 

The guy turned his head in her direction. He frowned. 

What's wrong with this doll? 

He knew that he had an attractive appearance and girls never refused him. And these girls were hotter than her. But she is in love with Jungkook and to be honest Tae is angry about it. 

He felt like he was losing to JK. 

Tae hates to lose.

And what did she see in Kookie? Should I ask her?

The guy turned on his side and gently pulled the blanket off her head. The girl mumbled something unintelligible, but continued to sleep. 

Taehyung froze for a few seconds, looking at her. 

Morgan was curled up. She looked like a lost little kitten. She evoked a desire to take care and protect her. He had never felt this way about anyone before.

Okay, maybe Melody isn't super hot and boring, but she's really cute, he thought. 

Taehyung was surprised to realize that he called the girl by her name, not a doll. It confused him. 

This had never happened to him before. Tae never called dolls by their real names.  At first, he was doing it to avoid getting attached, but then it just became a habit.

He couldn't remember the name of any girl he'd spent the night or even a few days with. But her name stuck in his mind from the first time he met her. And he didn't know why. 

She brought back memories, but he didn't understand what he wanted to remember. 

It seemed to him that he had heard her name before. But that was a long, long time ago, when he was a child.  But he couldn't remember anything from before he went to the orphanage where he met Jimin and Jungkook. It was as if those memories were hidden behind a closed door in his head, and the key to that door was lost. 

Tae thought he was only interested in Melody because JK had a crush on her. He stole her to compete with him, because that's what they always did. 

But is it true? Or maybe he chose her for another reason? 

Did this girl have anything to do with his past, or was it just his imagination? 

Taehyung didn't have an answer to that question. 

While he was thinking, Morgan began to toss in bed and mutter something. She was clearly having a nightmare. 

"Hey, doll." Kim sat up in bed and tried to wake the girl up. It took him a while to do it.  She didn't want to wake up. 

When she finally opened her eyes, she stared at Tae in surprise. 

"Taehyung?" she said, breathing fast. "What... what happened?"

" You had a bad dream." the guy answered.  "So I had to wake you up."

" Wait, what are you doing here?" the girl asked and looked at him suspiciously. 

" I was going to sleep, but you ruined it." Tae shrugged. Then he lay back on the bed and put his hands behind his head, again.

" Oh, no. Don't tell me you're going to sleep here." the girl was indignant.

" What's the big deal?" Taehyung raised one eyebrow.

" We can't sleep in the same bed together, okay?" she said nervously.

" Why?" Kim asked.

" Hmm... you're a guy and I'm a girl. It's just inappropriate... " she said.

"But you slept in the same bed with Jungkook." Tae remarked. 

The room was dark, but he knew she was blushing. 

"Well, that's different." Melody answered and began to push him out. " So go to the other bedroom."

" Listen, doll, I'll sleep wherever I want. I have a gun." he said. The girl stopped and pouted. 

" Okay, stay, but if you try to do something ..." she said, moving away from him.

" If I do something, you'll love it. I promise you, doll." Tae smirked. 

Morgan snorted and pulled the blanket over her head again. 

The guy laughed softly.  

Hello my cute bunnies. ✨💜🐇💜✨

I know I'm late again. I'm sorry. 😔

But I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 😊 

💕💓 Please don't forget to vote and leave comments. 💓💕