I hate him

I turned on the bedside lamp. Warm light filled the room.

The guest bedroom was small but it had quite a lot of furniture.

There was a double bed by the window, flanked by two nightstands. A tall chest of drawers over which hung a square mirror in a white frame stood, at the entrance. There was a yellow armchair and a footstool in the corner.

The guy walked past me and sat on the edge of the bed and started taking off his black shoes.

I didn't know what to do next. 

Should I stay? Should I leave? Сan I leave a man who has lost so much blood? What if he loses consciousness?

As I stood there thinking, I couldn't help but watch Jungkook. I admired the light play on his silky hair. I watched his broad back and the way the muscles in his arms tensed with every movement.

I took a slow deep breath. 

He stood up and turned around. His fingers were on the buckle of his belt. My gaze fell on his abs then my eyes lifted to his dainty collarbones. Our eyes met and I realized that he was looking at me and had been standing motionless for several seconds.

There was a puzzled in his eyes.

Oh, what the hell am I doing? Why am I staring at him?

" Melody, why are you staring at me?" He asked, as if reading my mind.

" I just wanted to ask you...do you still need my help or can I go?" I blushed crimson red. I was madly ashamed but I tried to act as if nothing had happened.

But Jeon had made plans. Our conversation became even more awkward.

" So you want to help me undress?" He grinned, narrowing his eyes.

" No, that's not what I meant." I exclaimed indignantly. 

" First you broke into the bathroom and now you want to undress me." The guy was amused by my embarrassment. He kept teasing me. "But you look so innocent and modest! Does your father know about your dark deeds?"

He came closer to me.

" Stop it. You're misquoting me! " I stepped back and put my back against the wall. " I told you that I wanted to help..."

" Help me if you want it so badly." He grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands to his belt.

" Let me go!" I shouted, trying to free myself. He was very strong.

" You said you weren't afraid of me." He reminded watching my panic. He smiled.

" Well, I'm still not afraid." I tried to kick the guy in the knee, but it didn't work. He pinned me between the wall and his body. 

" We are alone in the house and I can do anything I want with you." He looked at my lips.  "I know you want to. Because you have a crush on me. "

" I don't have a crush on you. This is your sick fantasy. It's not true!" 

"Prove it to me." He leaned toward my face. I was lost in his beautiful eyes and my heart soared.  Our noses touched. His lips were an inch from mine. I closed my eyes and slightly open my mouth, instinctively. 

Damn it! What is wrong with me?

He hesitated. A moment later Jungkook whispered in my ear. "Melody...Thank you for saving my life, but I won't kiss you. So close your pretty lips."

I opened my eyes. 

Jungkook could barely contain his laughter.

I was dying of shame.

I pushed him in the chest and he took a couple of steps away.

"You're jerk! I hate you!" I shouted and ran out of the room, slamming the door.