The morning

I woke up early and lay in bed with my eyes closed for some time.

The events of last night seemed like a strange confusing dream. I sighed and felt a weight on my body.

I slightly opened my eyes. I was lying on my back so the first thing I saw was a blinding white ceiling. I frowned and turned my head to the side. 

JK was lying on the next pillow.  The guy put his right hand and right foot on top of me. Jeon was fast asleep. His soft pink lips were slightly parted. His long black eyelashes sometimes fluttered like butterfly wings. The guy's hair was slightly tousled, which gave him even more charm.

" He looks so cute when he sleeps." I thought. 

I suddenly realized that everything that happened between us last night wasn't a dream.

My cheeks flushed and my heart thumped in my chest. Memories came flooding back.

Why did I let this go so far? And what should I do now?

It would have been nice if we'd pretended that nothing had happened, but I knew Jungkook won't let me forget it.

I carefully got out of the guy's embrace and sat on the edge of the bed. Jeon continued to sleep like a log.

My skin crawled as my bare feet touched the floor. It was cold at home. 

Suddenly, there was a soft knock on the door. I jumped out of bed.

 Damn, I shouldn't be here. I have to hide.  

There was another knock on the door.

"Guys, it's me." Emma's voice rang out. " You should wake up."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Come in." I answered my friend.

" I hope you're both dressed." She said as she opened the door and peeked into the room. She was wearing a skinny jeans and a baggy sweater.

" Don't talk nonsense." I said. " We didn't do anything like that." 

A sly smile played on her lips. The girl came up to me and touched my neck.

"Then where did you get this?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" I said. 

Emma chuckled and led me to the mirror.

I saw a red-and-black spot on my neck in the reflection.  I couldn't believe my eyes. 

" Is that what I think it is? " I asked. 

" Yep, this is your first hickey." my friend confirmed. 

"Oh, crap! " I exclaimed.

 " You've grown up so fast." Emma said and patted my head as if I were a child. 

" Oh, stop it, we're the same age." I looked at her sternly. 

Then I turned back to the mirror. I rubbed the hickey lightly with my fingers. It was rather unpleasant.

"Oh, honey, this isn't going to work. You can't just wipe it. It's not paint." my friend said as she watched my actions.  

" I know that!" I said desperately. " Damn... I'll kill him." I cast an indignant glance at the bed.

Jeon was still fast asleep.  

" Oh, come on, Melody. Don't be mad at him. Your boyfriend gave you the hickey. I think it's very romantic." the girl said. 

" Firstly, he's not my boyfriend. Secondly, my father will be furious when he sees this." 

" Your dad won't know about anything. We'll cover it up with makeup.Don't worry. " the girl said. " And if Jungkook's not your boyfriend, who is he then? "

Her question puzzled me. I couldn't give a clear answer right now. 

" He's still my friend, I guess..." I said hesitantly.

"Are you serious?" the girl said crossing her arms. 

"I don't know." I mumbled looking down. " We have a mess in our relationship." 

" Oh, I finally understand what you're talking about." she said thoughtfully. " At first, you and Jungkook will just kiss as friends.Then you will have sex with him as friends. After that you will get married as friends. Afterwards you will bear him children while remaining friends with him. Do I understand your plan correctly?"

" I hate you." I said. 

" It's a lie. You love me." Emma laughed. " Okay, I think we need to hurry. My parents will be up soon. You don't want my mom to find out that you slept in the same bed with a guy."

" No. I don't want to hear another lecture about safe sex." I said.

Emma nodded and smiled.

" So...wake up your "friend" ." she said showing the quotation marks with her fingers. " And I'm going to my room and look in my makeup bag for something to paint over your hickey. "

💕Hello, my dears. I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.💕

💕Please vote and leave comments. It means a lot to me .💕