Teresa

Author's note: This happened about a month before the events of the first chapter.

Jungkook was walking down the corridor of the hotel to meet the legend of the criminal world. This person was known for her unprecedented cruelty in destroying her enemies. 

A tall, bald-headed man in a leather jacket stood at the door to the hotel room. He glared at JK.

" You're late, boy." He said but opened the door for Jungkook.

The most expensive room of this hotel appeared before the guy's eyes. 

The room had old furniture in Rococo style. The Windows were covered with dark green velvet curtains. Every corner of the hotel room was awash in luxury. 

A woman was standing by the window. Jungkook could only see her in profile.

She was about 37 years old. She was short and very thin. She had a small heart-shaped face with a sharp chin. Her dark brown hair was slightly curly and fell to her shoulders.

The woman was dressed in a black skinny jeans, a maroon fitted blouse with a low neckline and a black coat that was unbuttoned. She was wearing high-heeled boots.

JK remembered the first time he'd met her. He was 11 years old and she was wearing a red dress. This woman was the one who saw him kill a man for the first time in his life. They had seen each other several times since then.

" Good evening, Teresa." the guy said softly. 

She turned and looked at him. 

Her bright green eyes scanned him as always. Nothing seemed possible to hide from that gaze. Everyone who ever met her eyes said that she seemed to be looking directly into the soul.

Her dark red lips curved into a smile.

" Oh, I thought you weren't coming." she said. Her voice was as sweet as honey. " So, have you decided to accept my offer? " 

" No. I haven't agreed yet." the guy said. "  I want to know the terms of the deal at first." 

" Yes, sure. Have a seat." she motioned him to the couch next to the coffee table. The woman walked over to the chair opposite. Her heels clattered on the parquet floor. She sat up and crossed her legs.

" You have so many guards in the building..." JK said.

" These are dark times. " she replied. " You know there's a clan war going on." 

" I didn't think you'd ever want to work with people from my organization." Jeon said. 

" I would never cooperate with the Shadows. This organization disgusts me. They make murderers out of children. " She wrinkled her nose in disdain. " I want to hire only you."

" And why would I work for you?" the guy asked.

" Because you want freedom. Am I not right?" She leaned forward a little. " And I can help you get it. Work for me and I'll give you everything you need. You'll get an id, money, protection."