A Long Ass Author's Note

Hi! I'm Yuvi! I just wanted to thank all of you for taking your time in reading my story. I have to admit, this story took me a while to write. And there were times where I felt like giving up...but I didn't. I wanted to finish this story because in some ways, it has helped me a lot. Writing this story helped me to escape my reality, even if it was for a little while. It even helped me with my anxiety and depression.

This story was actually inspired by my brother and my cousins. I have an elder brother and 7 cousins. Yup! Just like Zoe in this story. There have been many times where I imagined my brother, my cousins and I as heroes, protecting the world using our special powers. And finally, one day, I was like 'why not write a story?'. My brother and I are very close to our cousins. We're like siblings. We grew up together and have made so many amazing memories which made writing this story very emotional.

Anyways, I don't wanna say too much and bore you guys. I just really hope that you guys love this story of mine. Like I said it took a lot of time and energy to write this. This story means the world to me. So, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Again, thank you guys so so much! See ya!