A good night's sleep?

Vincent led us down the hallway, back to the elevator. From there, we went to two floors above us. After what Vincent had told us in the meeting room, no one said a word and neither did I. I couldn't help but feel like it was all my fault. When we reached the floor, we were separated into two groups. The girls in one room and the boys in the opposite room. The first thing I noticed when I walked into the room was that it looked........well........advanced. Blue lights ran along the walls and the ceiling. The entire room was painted in white, giving that alien ship kinda look. There were three beds placed beside one another, all three covered in white bedsheets. On one side, I saw a door with two handles. I walked towards it and observed the designs on it. I traced the designs on the door with my finger and without even thinking twice............I opened it.

"Whoa" was all I could say because behind the door I had just opened............... was a huge collection of clothes. I had just opened the door of a huge closet.

"Damn. Now, this is a closet," said Daphne before walking in.

Both Leona and I followed in after her.

"I need to change my clothes," I said before finding an outfit that would suit me best.

Once we have changed into the new sets of clothes we have chosen, we decided that we would go on a tour by ourselves because...........why not? Right? We peeked outside the door to see if any of the boys were out but they weren't. So the girls, Opal and I quietly tiptoed out.

"Where are you guys going?" we heard Lucas ask from behind.

"We're going on a little tour," Daphne replied with a wink.

"Wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?"

Once we've entered the elevator, I pressed the button to the upper floor where the meeting room was.

"So, what exactly do you think we'll get to see here?" Lucas asked while leaning on his shoulder.

"Something about us, I guess. Even after every explanation, I still feel like there's more to it," I explained.

"I just didn't want to stay in the room the entire day," said Leona, out of nowhere causing us to give her a weird look. Just then, the elevator stopped with a ding and we walked out as soon as the doors opened. Not bothering the mini-robots flying past us, we headed straight for the meeting room. Once we reached in front of the room, I took my time to observe the designs on the door. "Does the design on the door mean anything to you?" I asked the three of them. "Not sure but it definitely has some meaning to it," Leona answered before opening the doors. I flipped on the light switch before walking towards the bookshelves with Opal by my side. I scanned through the titles of every book, hoping to find a book that would be able to explain everything but there were none. "I don't think our past would be written in a book, Zoe," said Daphne who was standing near the big table. I was about to answer her when something caught my eye. A bunch of scrolls was placed in a basket at the bottom of the shelf. I kneeled down and grabbed the basket before putting it on the table. "It could be in a scroll. Right?"
We spent an hour, at least, looking through every scroll we could find but none had our past written on it. "Guys, I don't think we're gonna find anything here," said Leona, rolling up a scroll she had just read. "She's right. We could ask Vincent tomorrow," stated Lucas and with that, the four of us headed back to our rooms. The girls and I said goodnight to Lucas before entering our room. We changed into more comfortable clothes before jumping right into bed. I stayed silent in my bed while staring at the ceiling, hoping that the silence would not go away but I just had a feeling that Leona would say something and she did. "Why is it so quiet?" she asked, making Daphne and I sigh in annoyance. "Oh, come on. Let's talk about something. I'm not ready to go to sleep yet," she whined before sitting at the edge of my bed. "I usually wouldn't agree with Leona but that sounds like a good idea," Daphne said after getting up from her bed. "Well, I guess I don't have a choice now, do I?" I asked sarcastically, making both girls laugh. The three of us stayed up all night talking about the most random things possible and I'm pretty sure that our laughs could be heard from the other room. When it was around 2 am, we decided to go to sleep. I'm not sure if it was only me but I definitely had a good night's sleep. No dreams, no nightmares.

I woke up the next day with Opal right beside me, sleeping peacefully. I also noticed that the other two beds were empty. I got up and headed straight towards the bathroom. After taking a quick shower, I wore a white bathrobe and walked towards the closet which was wide open. "Morning," greeted Daphne with a smile. "Morning. Where's Leona?" I asked. "Probably swimming in a pile of clothes," she replied while laughing. I laughed and shook my head before walking to find a new outfit. After changing into our new outfits, we walked out of the room and found Vincent and the boys waiting for us. "So, did you girls sleep well?" Nico asked. "Surprisingly, yes," I answered with a laugh. Vincent took us to the dining room which was huge if I do say so myself. After our heavy breakfast, we went back to the meeting room. "So, you wanted to show us something?" I asked Vincent once we got there. "Yes, I did. I'm gonna tell you guys a story," he said. "A story about how we became who we are now,"