The Sudden Challenge

(Picture above is Elvina, Amber and Alvie)

I woke up the next day feeling really exhausted from the fight last night. I sat upright on my bed before taking a look around my room. I saw Opal still sleeping beside me and Lucas still asleep on the other bed. I quietly got out from the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a bath. After changing into a light blue long sleeved t-shirt and some short black jeans, decided to wake Lucas up. Lucas, wake up." I whispered while shaking him a bit. All he did was turn to the other side with his back facing me. "LUCAS!" I screamed loudly. "I'M UP! I'M UP!" he screamed back after waking up from a shock. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. He, then, stormed into the bathroom to take a shower, mad that I scared the living hell outta him.

.

.

When we came out of the room, we found Elvina talking to two other fairies.

"Good morning," said Elvina cheerfully when she saw us walking towards her.

"Good morning, Elvina." both me and Lucas said at the same time.

"Meet my friends Irene and Alvie. Girls meet Zoe, Lucas, and Opal," Elvina said, helping us introduce ourselves.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said to the two fairies.

"You too. So, I heard you took care of one of the members of the dark tribe yesterday." Alice said to me.

"Well, yeah. Lucas fought one of them too." I replied truthfully.

"So, is it true that you're an astrology wizard?" Alvie asked me. I just nodded in reply, not knowing what else to say.

"Really? I thought your kind was supposed to be extinct," spoke Alvie again. The one called Irene then realized that the question was kinda offensive, so she nudged her friend with her elbow.

"Ow. What was that for?" Alvie whined.

"I'm sorry, Zoe. She didn't mean to ask you that." Irene apologized.

"No, it's alright. To be honest, I didn't even know till I came here." I replied. Elvina felt that something was wrong so she decided that she had to do something, and quickly.

"Girls, why don't you head to the cafeteria? I'll meet up with you guys later." Elvina told the girls with a smile. The girls just nodded and with that, they were off.

"Thanks, Elvina," I said with my head down.

"No problem. I got worried when you looked like you were going to have a breakdown." Elvina replied while holding one of my shoulders. After a while, we decided to go to the cafeteria since we haven't eaten our breakfast yet.

"So, how is Amber?" I asked Elvina.

"Oh, she's all better now," she replied happily.

"I'm glad," I said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, me too. She did have a lot of injuries, even though they weren't serious." Lucas said while shoving his hands in his pockets. Elvina and I just nodded in agreement at Lucas's statement. We followed Elvina who finally brought us to the cafeteria which was huge, in Lucas's opinion. We sat at an empty table which was at the back of the cafeteria. A fairy-lady wearing a waitress outfit came and asked for our orders. We just ordered some sandwiches and a glass of milk, and some meat for Opal. Our orders were served pretty quickly if you ask me. "Wow! This tastes so good!" exclaimed Lucas while munching on a sandwich. Elvina and I chuckled a little while enjoying our food.

Out of nowhere, Alvie came to our table. "Zoe! I wanna challenge you!" she shouted while pointing at me. Everyone turned to my direction and looked at me, and when I mean everyone, I mean EVERYONE.