39. Maverick Moreno - Party

*requested by BeautifulMax2001 *

   Hi! I'm Max! I have long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'6", slim thick and I wear glasses. I have been friends with Kian, Jc, and Crawford as well as the others for years now. Kian and Jc are throwing a party tonight and I couldn't pass it up. Right now, I'm getting ready with Nezza, who helps me pick out a cute but hot outfit for tonight.

Once we get to the party; the first person that greets us is Nezza's boyfriend also one of my best friends.

"You both look great" Crawford says as he kisses Nezza's check before giving me a hug

"Thank you baby" Nezza says smiling

"Thanks crawfish" I said smiling while laughing slightly

"Well the drinks are in the kitchen as usual" Crawford says before taking Nezza's hand and taking her out to the back to dance. I head over to the kitchen to see Jc, Chelsey, Will and Oscar all standing around talking.

"Hey guys" I say giving them hugs before fixing myself a drink

"You look hot Max" Chelsey said while fixing a drink as well

"Well thank you Chels and so do you" I said smiling at her

"Hey quit flirting with my girl" Oscar said as he wraps his arms around my waist

"Yea totally" I said laughing; me and Oscar flirt all the time that's just who we are. After some more flirting with Oscar; me and Chelsey decide to go dance. We danced to 2 songs before we decided we needed more drinks so we headed back to the kitchen. When we arrived to the kitchen, I noticed someone who I have met briefly; Maverick Moreno. He was talking to Will about what sounded like the latest lakers game before we walked into the kitchen when the conversation quickly ended and he turned to me.

"can I make you a drink" he says smiling

"sure" I say smiling back

"I'll have a sex in the driveway" I said smirking slightly. His face became priceless before I explained what it was.

"It's a drink with peach schnapps, blue curaçao, vodka or white rum but I prefer vodka and sprite" I said laughing a bit before showing him how to make the drink while making myself one as well as him.

"I'm surprised they even have all that stuff" he said chuckling a bit while watching me

"They make sure they have it because they know it's my favorite drink" I said smiling up at him. We talk some more which also includes him flirting with me and of course I flirt back. After a while of talking, I asked him if he wanted to dance.

"I don't know" he says hesitantly before I grab his hand and bring him to where Nezza and Crawford are dancing and start dancing beside them. After a while me and Nezza start dancing together with her behind me and my back towards her. It gets a little wild and Crawford and Maverick both stand there with their eyes wide and jaws dropped. Nezza and I laugh at their reactions and go back dancing with the boys.

When the song ends me and Maverick decide to take a break. On the way to empty seats we pass Oscar who gives me a weird look but I don't say anything.

"Do you want me to grab you a drink" Maverick ask which I accept while telling him thank you before heading outside to the couches. I didn't notice Oscar had followed me outside till he sat down beside me.

"Why are you spending so much time with Maverick" Oscar asks before I can even tell him hello

"Why do you care if I hang out with Maverick" I ask him confused