12. Oscar Guerra - Pregnant pt2

Today we were having a gender reveal party at the C4 house. The only two people that knew were Chelsey and Franny so everyone has to either wear blue or pink except for them. I was wearing a light blue dress with white converse while Oscar was wearing a pink hoodie and jeans with his a1's. Jc was grilling on the grill with the help of Dyl. The only people here were; everyone in C4, Christian S, Christian C, Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, Kian, Ayla, Wyl, and Nezza. The girls were wearing pink while the boys were wearing blue except for Oscar and Crawford.

Everyone ate and talked and just had a lot of fun before we all walked out front and Chelsey and Franny handed of the powder guns before walking back over to the others. David was filming everything as well as the why don't we boys photographer who was taking pictures on the count of 3 we twisted the tops before the blue smoke came flying out. I dropped it before hugging Oscar my legs wrapped around his waist as his arms were wrapped around me. He let me down before kissing me quickly before we were crowded by all our friends who congratulated us.

For the rest of the day we all just sat around and had a good time and watched old videos. At one point I realized Oscar was missing from the group. I got up without anybody noticing and started to walk towards Oscar's room before I saw Oscar standing in front of the Corey wall. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Since I was hugging him from the side I laid my head on his chest and looked at the wall. We didn't say a word; we knew it was better not to. He kissed the top of my head as he took his left hand and rubbed my stomach before leaning over and kissing the top of my stomach.

"I love you y/n y/m/n y/l/n" Oscar said as he looked me in my eyes

"I love you Oscar David Guerra" I said before he leaned down and kissed me
It's been an crazy adventure with this one that's for sure.