32. Danny Garcia - Sister

REQUESTED BY : BerthaMoreno7

Everlyn Guerra. Oscar Guerra's little sister. Everlyn is 18 years old and going to college in California. She's been wanting to move with her brother and she finally got the chance. A couple months ago she moved into the C4 house and she doesn't regret it one bit. She quickly became close to everyone. Obviously like Danny; she had to deal with them all calling her 16 but she didn't care one bit because she was grateful. She also had to deal with some of the guys picking around and shipping Danny and her but once again she nor Danny cared. Oscar of course is protective of his baby sister but he knew Danny would never hurt her so he didn't worry very much.

Yesterday; Danny came over to the C4 house to help Will and Dyl film their new video before taking photos of Christian, Kevin and Everlyn. Today; Everlyn was going over to Danny's house to help him do so random things for his stream. Once she arrived she texted Danny letting him know before walking up to the front door as Danny opened it for her.

"Your ready Ev" Danny asked as they walked into the house

"Yea Hey Mr.Garcia" Everlyn said to Danny's Dad as they walked towards Danny's room shutting the door behind them. Danny quickly started the stream as people joined. Little did they know Jc was watching in the film room with Will, Dylan, Crawford, Nezza, Brian and Oscar.

"What's up guys! Everlyn is here with me today and we're well I'm going to be some very stupid challenges" Danny said regretting his choice

"Shut up we came here for Everylyn"

"Let her have the chair"

"We only stan Ev"

Me and Danny said as we laughed

"Okay ya know what fine" Danny said getting up and letting Everlyn sit down.
After about 5 hours Everlyn decided it was time to go home. Everlyn was walking outside to her car when she heard the front door of Danny's house open.

"Wait Ev" Danny said walking out to where Everlyn was by her car

"What's up" she said confused

"I just.." Danny started before grabbing her hips and kissing her gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer. She played with the hair at the nape of his neck. They pulled away with smiles on their faces before putting their foreheads together laughing lightly.

"Go on a date with me" Danny said grabbing her waist and bringing her closer if possible

"Yeah I will" she said laughing a bit before kissing Danny again while smiling

"Alright you need to get home" Danny said softly not wanting to let her go

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said finally pulling away smiling at Danny before they went their separate ways. The whole way home she was in awe. Once she got home she opened the door quietly not knowing if anyone was asleep yet. Everlyn opened the door with a smile on her face and laughing lightly.

"What's up with you" Jc said scaring Ev

"God don't do that" she said looking at them all with her eyes wide

"Why you so smiley" Oscar asked his baby sister

"No reasonnn" Ev said before going to her room

*the next day*

The next day Everlyn woke up happy as ever. She could hear Danny's voice in the film room letting her know he was already there. She threw on a pair of leggings and a sweater before leaving her room and going into the film room to see Danny, Jc, Will and Dyl sitting around talking. Danny soon noticed Ev walking into the room and not long after so did the others. She stayed around them for a bit before going into the other living room and sitting on one of the bean bags scrolling through social media when Danny soon joined her. He laid beside her and brought her towards him as she laid her head on his chest.

"YO WHATS THIS! OSCARRRR" Crawford yelled quickly but the two 18 year olds didn't care. Not long after everyone was in the living room looking at the two.

"When did this happen"

"No wonder she came home so happy last night" Oscar said but Ev quickly threw a pillow at him

"You grit her we hurt you" Oscar said as the others agreed as Danny nodded his head already knowing. After that they all left the two alone. Danny brought Everlyn towards him kissing her gently before pulling away with smiles on their faces.