Introduction

Elizabeth Jung is a mixed race female, born in England, to an English mother and a Korean father. She lived most of her childhood in England with her family, but moved to Korea when her father returned to the military. Her father died when she was 17, leaving Elizabeth with her mother and older brother, Hoseok. Her family was very loving and were always supportive of her decisions; until she announced she would be enlisting in the South Korean military.

Elizabeth knew it was something she had to do, her father and grandfather were renowned soldiers and she wanted to make sure their legacy would continue. They had both been part of the same platoon, and she was determined to do the same. Little did she know, the lieutenant in charge of the infamous 12th platoon, Kim Namjoon, would make her wish she had never enlisted. She is desperately trying to prove herself. Surrounded by males and sexist prejudices, she battles to overcome the disadvantageous hand she had been dealt; but at what cost?

Notice (please read) :

Please note, this book is of a fictitious nature and the events within are of my own imagination. The characters are based on members from both BTS and GOT7 but have nothing to do with their real life selves or any of their actions; nor is it a reflection of their personalities, mannerisms or sexual orientations. All characters are fictitious in their entirety.

The members of GOT7 will play secondary roles in this story, and the main focus will be on members from BTS. So if you are not a fan of GOT7, please don't run away!

All seven members of BTS are included, but not all of them will play a crucial role in the story, I feel like it would take away from the sincerity of the novel if I tried to include big roles for everyone. I truly hope you understand and enjoy the book regardless of this!

This book is copyrighted to myself, @peacy71, and any use or translations of this book are forbidden unless you have been given my explicit permission. I do  not give anyone permission to make use of my writings in any form. Should anyone attempt to use parts or snippets of my book with parts or small details changed and present it as their own, action will be taken.

I hope you enjoy your reading experience! Please feel free to leave a comment with any thoughts or suggestions, I would love to hear them all; but any hate comments will not be tolerated, any negativity will gain you an instant mute and your comment will be removed.

Characters [In order of appearance]

Jung Hoseok

Jeon Jungkook