Chapter Forty-Eight

Namjoon's POV

As soon as the door clicked behind her, I leaned back in my chair as far as it could go and stared blankly at the ceiling above me.

"So fucking stupid..." I mumbled to myself, feeling exasperated and annoyed with myself for acting so brazenly, not taking any of my actions into consideration before acting on my impulses to have her.

I adjusted my now uncomfortably hard erection that was straining against my pants, begging to be freed and dealt with. I was no longer in the mood, so I willed it away and sat forward in my chair, placing my elbows on my desk as I delved into deep thought about what had actually transpired behind the closed wooden door.

I finally had her, and she seemed to want the same. The way her lips grazed over mine felt like heaven on earth and made my heart pound at the mere thought of it. She was intoxicating and I wanted more of her, so, so much more; but as always, I fucked it up. Yoongi had told me to be careful, and bide my time with her; but I didn't and now I was sitting alone, knowing exactly how she tasted and most likely never being able to do it again because I acted too rashly. As always.

I could still feel her fingers on my skin, as if her fingertips burned into my skin and marked her territory, branded into my skin, so everyone would know she had been there, touching me. I unknowingly found my fingers grazing over the spot on my neck where I knew a dark purple hickey lay. At least I had a memento for what was the first, and more than likely last, kiss we shared. It would be at least a week until it faded, and a heart wrenching week it would probably be.

I stormed out of my chair and paced up and down my office as I contemplated my next course of action. Things would never be the same between us after what happened, so I had to try and make sure they went back to the way they were before, even if I hated the thought of treating her like that again.

I had to be short, commanding and downright mean to her as I had always been before. It was the only way to guarantee that this little hiccup in my plan to bide my time with her and win her over, would blow over.

I strolled over to the wall that I shared with Yoongi and gave it a few bangs, indicating I needed to speak with him. He was the only person that was able to sort through my frantic thoughts and organise them when I was too frazzled to do so myself.

A moment later the door to my office opened and Yoongi stepped in, closing it behind him.

"What did you do?" he asked without hesitation.

"How did you know?" I chuckled slightly.

"I saw her coming in, so what did you do now?"

"I kissed her..." I admitted sheepishly, ducking my head to look at the ground between us.

"Excuse me? You what?" Yoongi asked, astounded.

"I kissed her, and, what makes it even worse, she kissed me..."

Yoongi seemed taken aback by the latter and stepped forward as he contemplated what I had said. It was only then he took in the mess that my office had become. The chairs in front of my desk were moved around, the papers on my desk were jumbled and terribly unorganised and a few items had fallen to the floor when I lifted Elizabeth off of it.

"What the hell else happened? Did you sleep with her?" he accused with a deep furrow to his brow.

"I fucking wish, she told me to stop so I did, then she left..." I sighed as I slumped onto the couch against the wall I had just banged my fist against.

"Namjoon this is not what we talked about..." he sighed as he walked over and sat on the chair to my right, staring me down with daggers.

"I know, I just couldn't hold myself back anymore. She was being so defiant and disobedient, I just wanted to have her and control her..."