THREE

Stella Rogers

Steve sat next to me on the Quinjet, I handed him a tablet.

"What's this?" He asked, and I turned the video of Bruce in his Hulk form on, showing Steve the attack on the Army at Culver University.

"We're about fourty minutes out from base, sir." The pilot said to Coulson, who stood up and walked over to us.

"So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?" My brother asked, and I nodded.

"A lot of people were."

"You were the world's first superhero, Steve." I chuckled slightly, and he nodded in understanding.

"Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula." Coulson explained, and Steve looked back at the tablet to see The Hulk roaring and ripping a jeep apart.

"Didn't really go his way, did it?" Steve asked, making me shrug.

"Not so much." Coulson said, but I shook my head.

"Depends how you look at it." I said, turning the attention to me.

"He's an unstoppable force, and when he's not that, Banner's pretty much a Stephen Hawking."

Steve looked confused, so Coulson cleared his throat.

"He's like a smart person."

My brother didn't respond, so Coulson smiled, looking at my brother.

"I gotta say, it's an honour to meet you, officially."

I saw this coming, I always knew Coulson was a Captain America fan.

When I came out of the ice, he was so excited to meet me, and even more excited to find out I was Steve's sister.

It took everything he had in him to not tell me that my brother was actually alive.

"I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping." Coulson stuttered, and Steve looked down, closing the laptop and patting my knee before standing up.

"I mean, I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a just a huge honour to have you on board." He said, making me chuckle.

"Coulson, it's okay." I laughed, and Steve nodded professionally.

"Well, I hope I'm the man for the job."

"Oh, you are, absolutely." Coulson said, and I cleared my throat, making them both look at me.

"Steve, we've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input." I winked, and my brother looked slightly unconvinced.

"The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little old fashioned?" He asked, but I shook my head.

"With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned." Coulson said, and I nodded in agreement.

"He's right, Steve."

The Quinjet landed on the Helicarrier, and I knew Steve would be surprised by the atmosphere.

We walked down the ramp, and I saw Nat waiting for us with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hey Rogers, care to introduce me?" She asked, and I nodded, smiling.

"Agent Romanoff, this is my brother, Captain Rogers."

"Ma'am?" Steve said cautiously, and Nat gave him a nod.