FIVE

Stella Rogers

Stella Rogers

Steve and I quickly approached Tony, who was fighting the blonde Asgardian.

Loki was standing off to the side, probably enjoying the chaos, and we locked eyes.

'Here to rescue me?' He mouthed, and I rolled my eyes.

Before the fight could start again, Steve threw his shield between them, and I watched it ricochet off their armour, causing the battle to come to an abrupt halt.

They looked up at us, and I gave them a wave as the shield returned to Steve's hand.

"Hi boys!" I exclaimed, and Loki gave me a cheeky smirk.

"Hey! That's enough!" My brother yelled, and we jumped down the hill, looking at the stranger in front of us.

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!" He yelled, and I placed my hands in a defensive position.

"Then prove it!" Steve responded, making me nod.

"Just put the hammer down." I tried to reason with him, but Tony quickly reacted, sounding panicked.

"Yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!"

The Asgardian backhanded Tony with his hammer, sending him flying back into a nearby tree, and I heard Loki chuckle, so I made him levitate.

He quickly shut up, and I put him back down, making him look at me.

'Do it again." Loki mouthed, and I held back a laugh.

The Asgardian raised his hammer at us, looking angry, and Steve gently pushed me behind him.

"You want me to put the hammer down?!"

I watched him leap into the air, but Steve crouched down, holding his shield above us as the hammer hit it, sending a shockwave through the trees.

Tony and I locked eyes, both of us shocked, as we all stood up.

"Alright, are we done here?" I asked, brushing dirt off my clothes, and the silence confirmed we were done fighting.

•••

I watched the shield police escort Loki to his cell, but he was smirking.

He didn't care at all.

Steve and I got comfortable in the briefing room table with who we discovered was Thor, along with Nat and Banner, watching the monitor as the guards took Loki's handcuffs off and pushed him into his glass cell.

Fury walked up the control panel of the cell, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"In case it's unclear," He started, but Loki seemed unfazed.