SEVENTEEN

Stella Rogers

The Quinjet landed outside a large farmhouse, and we all took a moment, before walking towards.

"What is this place?" Thor asked, and Steve took my hand, giving me the support I needed.

"A safe house?" Tony questioned, and Clint shrugged.

"Let's hope."

Laura would be happy to see me.

My last visit was quite some time ago.

"Honey, I'm home." Clint announced, and Laura walked out from the kitchen, looking happy to see me.

"Hi, company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey." Laura whispered, and the embraced in a tender kiss, while the boys looked shocked.

Only Nat and I knew about Clint's family.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony said, making me laugh.

"Whatever you say."

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduced his wife, and Loki seemed nonchalant about it.

I wasn't surprised he didn't care, and besides, he still had whatever the Maximoff girl showed him in the front of his mind anyway.

"I know all your names." Laura said, and the boys stayed silent, not really knowing what to do.

"Oh, incoming." Clint said, and I saw Cooper and Lila run in.

"Hey, buddy! How you guys doing?" He asked, picking up Cooper, and Tony looked confused.

"These are smaller agents."

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!" Clint exclaimed, and Lila dove into my arms.

"Hey angel!" I said happily, picking her up while she hugged me, and Steve looked dumbfounded.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" Lila asked me, and I nodded.

"She's right there." I whispered, pointing in Nat's direction, and Cooper walked over to give her a hug.

I put Lila down so she could go to Nat, and I looked at Loki, but he seemed out of it.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologised to Laura, and Tony nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed."

I withheld a laugh, covering my mouth with my hand while Clint shrugged.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off Shields files, I'd like to keep it that way." He said, gesturing around the place.

"I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"How's little Natasha, huh?" Nat asked Laura, and I scoffed.

"Or little Stella."

"She's a Nathaniel." Laura smiled sheepishly, and I shared a look with Nat.

"Traitor." Nat whispered to Laura stomach, making me laugh.

Thor barged out the front door, and I watched Loki rush after him.

Maybe they saw the same hallucination.

"Do you think they're okay?" I asked Steve, who just shrugged.

"I have no idea."

•••

"Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?" Steve asked, but Loki shook his head.

"Sometimes my brother refuses to tell me things."