NINETEEN

Stella Rogers

"Doll?" I heard Loki's voice, making me smile to myself.

"Loki!" I exclaimed, placing my hands I the bars and seeing him come around the corner, smirking when he saw me.

"I knew I would find you."

"My hero." I joked, and Loki broke open the door, taking my hand and leading me towards him.

I pulled him in for a hug, and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Why didn't you break yourself out, my darling?" He asked, and I just shrugged.

"I didn't know if there were traps."

"Well, I'm here now." Loki whispered, rubbing soothing circles into my waist, and I squeezed him softly before pulling away.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked, and Loki smirked.

"Fighting."

"Did you volunteer to come and save me?" I questioned, but he shook his head.

"Of course I wanted to, but your brother actually asked me to."

"You're saying that Steve told you to come rescue me?" I asked, disbelief in my tone, making Loki nod and smile down at me.

"Yes, he did."

"I take it he's coming around, then?" I questioned, and Loki gave me a mischievous look.

"Coming around, to what?"

I didn't respond, but just grabbed his face and kissed him, feeling his body automatically jump into action.

Loki kissed me back, tightening his grip around my waist while I kept mine on his cheeks.

I pulled away before he did, but he smirked at me, shaking his head.

"I'm not quite done yet, sweetheart." Loki said, moving one of his hands to hold the back of my neck, pulling me in to kiss him again.

I didn't resist, happily kissing him as if my life depended on it.

Who knows when we'll get a moment to ourselves after this.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to kiss you again."

"I figured you wanted to at the party, atleast." I responded, making Loki lick his bottom lip, lightly biting it while he smirked.

"I wanted to do so much more than just kiss you that night, my darling."

"Why didn't you?" I asked softly, and he gave me a soft kiss, stepping away from me and taking my hand in his.

"Because I would never, ever take advantage of you."

The ground began rumbling around us, making me sigh and look at Loki, who seemed slightly worried.

"That's our cue to get out of here." I said, and he nodded in agreement, gesturing to the entrance he came from.

"After you, doll."

I quickly ran up the stairs, with Loki right behind me, and we ran to the city together, joining Steve on the Sokovian grounds.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute." Steve said, taking my hand in his as a silent way to greet me.

"What have you got, Stark?"

"Well, nothing great, maybe a way to blow up the city." Tony responded, and Steve pulled me in for a hg.

"I'm glad you're okay, Stell."