FOUR

Stella Rogers

Stella Rogers

Steve and I dropped into the crowd that Loki had formed, and everyone was kneeling, except one man.

"Not to men like you."

"There are no men like me." Loki smirked, but the elderly man shook his head, looking disappointed.

"There are always men like you."

Loki looked somewhat disgruntled, but kept a strong and confident composure.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." He said, pointing his scepter to the man as it began glowing blue, but when he fired it, I skillfully moved the elderly man out of the way.

At the same time, Steve dove in front of us, blocking the blast with his shield.

I used my ability to shove Loki to the floor, and the crowd looked at us in awe.

"You know, the last time my sister and I were in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing with him." Steve said, and Loki look interested.

"The soldier." He hummed, looking at us.

"And his sister." Loki said, eyeing me up and down.

"It's very lovely to see you again." He smirked at me, moving his index finger between the two of us.

"You're the siblings out of time."

"We're not the ones out of time." Steve shot back, and the Quinjet arrived, a machine gun loaded and pointing at Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said, her voice booming from inside the aircraft, but Loki send a blast of blue at the Quinjet.

Nat moved it just in time, giving us the time to attack Loki while he was distracted.

Steve threw his shield, but Loki dodged out of the way, shoving my brother to the ground with a grunt.

"No, I don't think so." I murmured to myself, moving Loki into the air and dropping him, causing him to let out a gasp of surprise, dropping his scepter.

Just what I need.

I skillfully moved the scepter towards me, but Loki quickly reacted, grabbing it and firing in my direction, but not at me.

It was a warning shot.

"Kneel." He said to us, but Steve shook his head.

"Not today!" My brother flipped, knocking Loki with his leg and running back, as I simultaneously moved in.

Before either of us could do anything, AC/DC's 'Shoot to Thrill' took over the Quinjet speakers, making us all stop in confusion.

"Nat, is this you?" I asked, but a familiar voice answered before she could.