December - Part 22

In the late morning, Kakashi woke up before she did. Not having moved positions all night, he kisses her back and trails up to her shoulder. He moves his hand, and notices he had kept it on her all night. Feeling her so soft under his hand, he can't help but rub his thumb against her warm, soft, delicate areola. It arouses him so much..he starts slowly grinding on her. Already having a natural stiffy, his member pokes at her bum, rubbing up and down. He kisses along her back and begins leaving marks on her, waking her up.
"Mmm...ah..mmh..." she puts her hand on top of his hand as he massages her breast.

"Good morning...beautiful..." he says panting.

She smiles with her eyes still closed. "I need to..mh...take a shower...".

He keeps kissing her back and then she suddenly is swooped in his arms and walking into the bathroom. He lets her stand and puts the shower on. She takes off her clothes as does he and they continue to make out in the shower. She touches his member and starts to go down, but he stops her by the chin, and makes her come up and shakes his head at her. "Not until I can do the same to you...".
She finally had enough of this rejection.."OH come on! Just let me...didn't you like it?" her arms wrap around him.

"Oh, I loved it...believe me. But I want you to love it too."

"I do....I ...I love pleasing you..." she says kind of quietly. He smirks at her. 

"You know what I mean...I want to please you too." He spreads her legs with his one, and slides in his finger in, right away making her whimper and close her eyes. He kneels down quickly when she closes her eyes and she suddenly feels something warm and slippery. Opening her eyes she sees him down there and right away grabs his hair to get him away.

"No, don't! Ah!..stop please.!..". He was only able to dip the tip of his tongue into her slit and felt her already wet lips. He stands up and he gets pushed by her. "I told you no. Why did you do that?..." It hurt that this man she loves is sadly still a man, and went against what she said. Though...she knows how much she's teased him...so she couldn't be too upset at him. She tries to walk out of the shower, but he grabs her by the waist.

"Don't be mad...please stay. I promise I won't do that again....not until you say." He kisses the side of her neck. "Although I must say...you are delicious...irresistible."

Bothered, but still blushing, "Well...resist...okay?"

He hugs her and then is dying to ask, "Have you ever been...eaten out...Sakura?" he asks seductively.

She clears her throat, "I...I-I have..." she says a little uneasy.

"Mm...did you not like it?" She looks up to him for a second, then loses eye contact.

"Can we just take a shower..." Right away the vibes had changed, like he pushed a wrong button. 

"Okay, beautiful. I'm sorry." They wash each other, and they get dressed for the day. As their eating breakfast, it was really bothering not knowing if what he did set something off in her. Sitting on the kitchen island in her usual spot, he comes up to stand in between her legs. She gives him a smile and a peck to the lips. 'She seems okay...maybe I should just let it go. I wouldn't want to ruin the day. Though, I'm even more curious now. What's making her wait...when I could feel she wants to give in.'

She eats almost the whole plate of pineapple he had cut up. "Whoa...you finished it all...you always have a big appetite for such a small person." Her mouth stuffed with fruit, she couldn't speak. A drip of juice comes running down the side her mouth, he licks it right up with an added kiss in the end, making her pink faced.

She finally swallows what she had in her mouth, "Kashi! Don't ..-"

"Don't what? It tastes almost the same as you...my pinkess...there's nothing I don't like about it." and gives her a kiss, giving her reassurance that there's nothing wrong with her, and that she doesn't have to be shy. She shakes her head and finishes the rest of her scrambled eggs on the plate near by her. 'That's not the problem...I wish I could tell him. But I can't....it's seems like a stupid reason.'  "It's a week into December now. What do you usually do this time of year?" he asks changing the subject.