Nice to know- Part 14

He checks her out for a moment, and licks his lips thinking about what he would love to do with her, to her, staring at her put her pink lips around the cig he gave her. "Like the way it tastes? They're my favorite. The name is Hidan by the way, what might yours be?"

"Oohhh..Hiiidan hmm...mine is.. Get l-lost...a-and they're not that great." She blows smoke into his face again and stumbles away from him, answering the phone. Hidan smirks at her rude gestures towards him, but is a bit turned on. He didn't mind when they were hard to get. In fact, he loved it. He walks back to the group of guys, and thinks about what he wants to do next.

'Heelllooo...' She answers the phone as the guys in the background are telling him,'You see..we told you she's a mean one.'  Then he answers them, 'Yeah..but she could be tamed...' 

'Sakura...are you drunk?? Where are your friends?' He asks as he finishes the rest of his glass of whiskey he had poured himself earlier.

'OOohh...therrre.. inside..I'm gonna g-go in riiiight n-now..'  Then all of a sudden he hears someone in the background shouting from across a way say, 'Hey, gorgeous!...if you don't like the taste, I know something else you can put your lips around that I guarantee you will enjoy.' 

That right there did it for him. 'Sakura, Who the hell is that?'  he says a bit angered now.

'Huuh..oh j-just sum aasssshole.' she slurs.

She suddenly yells back, "Whaatever f-fucker...in your dreams!" He's never heard her speak in this way, never drunk like this either. It was a bit unexpected for him. Not liking what he already heard, he was already heading out the door.

Still on the phone, Hidan suddenly walks over, comes up to her and stands over her again, but this time leans in closer to her and says, "How did you know gorgeous...fucker is my second name...you would look sooo nice riding me..." he says in a seductive and sick way.

Kakashi already starting his car, and hearing everything, says, 'Sakurraaa, go back inside. Stop talking to him. I'm coming for you.' She wasn't answering him anymore being distracted by this guy, but he kept her on speaker in his car as he drove to her.

"I th-thought I tooold you to g-get l-lost...a-are youuu stuupid or sssomething..?" she snaps at Hidan.

He grabs her arm, "Mmm...I like them feisty...it makes everything more...stimulating..." he says in a provoking manner.

"Eehhh? Y-you're dddisgusting, g-get away from m-mee...". Hearing all of this through the phone, he yells her name, but he knows she doesn't hear him. All of this was making him uneasy and rethinking about these Fridays she loved so much. 'Fucking perv...I knew I had a bad feeling about tonight.' Just then, he hears a familiar voice that, for once, made him feel a bit more relieved.

"She said to get lost fuck-tard. Do you not understand?" Sasuke had come out right after he saw Hidan walk over to where she was for a 2nd time.

He releases her arm, "Woah...take it easy buddy. We were just getting to know each other, that's all." he says kind of backing up.

"Come on, let's go back inside." Sasuke takes her by the hand, but she drops her cigarette and starts to feel a bit dizzy. Ino watching from inside, pays their tab and walks out to them.

"Oh shiiit...h-hold on. Let me just...ssstop real q-quick." Sakura says putting her hand on the brick wall.

"Sasuke, let's just go home, it's p-pretty l-late anyways.." Ino was a bit drunk herself, but not as bad as Sakura.

Hidan not standing too far away says, "Damn...how many fine females are here at this spot. I hit the jackpot." Ino turns around and glares at him. "All so nice too..." he says sarcastically, heading back to the group of guys. Sasuke puts his arms around her waist and starts walking towards home. Her skirt being so short, Ino makes sure it didn't ride up as they were walking away to not give any satisfaction to these pigs

"N-no more s-smoking out here Saku...these guys are starting to get too aggressive." Ino tells her. Having only walked half a block down, Kakashi sees her with the kid, hangs up the phone, pulls up in his black Mercedes, and steps out of his car. He comes around and sees that she was pretty shit faced.