Orange - Part 47

Preparing to eat some late dinner together, he starts getting out the plates that were being kept warm in the oven, only to turn around and see her sitting once again on one of his bar stools. He squints his eyes at her, and decides he wasn't gonna have that today. "Sakura...could you come over here for a sec?" He places down the plates full of some hot, steamed dumplings over rice  on the stove he had his chef make earlier, while they were in his room catching up on some much needed hot time together.

She comes around his island, "Hmm?"

He suddenly lifts her up by the waist and plops her down in the same 'ol spot she always sat. He spreads her legs, getting a peak of her white panties, since she was only wearing one of his shirts, and comes to stand right in front of her. "You belong..here..." he gives her a quick peck on the lips. "..got that?" She blushes and pulls down on his shirt a little to fix herself.

"Kashi!...You could've just told me...instead of...doing that..." He smirks as he brings the plates over setting them down besides her.

"I shouldn't have to tell you...you're suppose to do it on your own. I'm accustom to it now...it's your fault really...". He tells her coming back into his usual position between her legs and giving her a side smile.

She makes a face at him. "Oh reeeally...? Accustom?"

"Yes...accustom. I want you back here...on this spot...for every meal we have."

She answers by giving his lips a peck back. "So...what kind are these?"

"They're umm pork and vegetable. Interested?" He gets one on a chopstick and holds it in front of her lips. She takes a bite naturally and makes those sounds he always loved. "Good?"

"Mmm..very. Here...gimmie my plate."

"They're a bit hot. Let me feed you."

"Kashi!...I could feed myself."  Crossing her legs indian style, she takes his chops and turns herself around and eats from the plate next to her. "Mmm....so good..." she murmurs to herself. She didn't want to admit she was starving, not really eating properly the last couple of days. As she's about to finish her plate, he tells her he'd be right back. Being very satisfied, she plops off the counter and starts washing their dishes when she feels his hands come around her waist, startling her a little. "Hey! Don't do that! You can't be sneaking so quietly...I don't expect you..."

"That's the point."

He lets her finish and brings her to the couch. As she's sitting there next to him, snuggling a bit, just listening to calm music, he says, "You know..." he takes her left hand and rubs her empty ring finger, "..I've been meaning to ask you...did you...really mean any of those things you told me...that day?"

She bites her lip and felt like the worst person in the world. He obviously was still very much hurt and confused by what she said to him that day, as he should've been. What she did would have been unforgivable for any other man. But it was him...a one of a kind man...and he was in it for the long run. Setting the record straight, she says, "No...I didn't. I didn't mean any of it...I promise. And...I feel terrible about it...I would like to forget...if we could..."

"I..." he takes a deep breath,"...I only had someone follow you for your own protection. To give me a piece of mind that you were always okay. I really meant nothing else by it...I swear to you. You know this...right?" His eyes shift down to look at her pink hair.

She sees the worry in his eyes, and it made her sad. She had to fix this. Putting her arm around him, she comforts him as much as she could. "Yes Kakashi, I know." She reaches up as he meets her half way and they give each other a small kiss. "It doesn't bother me....I swear it doesn't." He brings her in for a hug, having his nose in the crook of her neck.

"Please forgive me if I ever made you uncomfortable. I...I don't want to hear you tell me those things again. You hear me?"

She hugs him back, and just holds him. "I hear you Kashi. I hope...you can trust me fully again one day...I know I messed up...I'm sorry. But...I love you...so much...I always will."